How about those Cowboys?

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
Washington will beat Dallas
Carolina will beat Philadelphia
and the Green Bay Packers beating the NY Giants is not an upset, given they were the previous Super Bowl Champions.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Washington will beat Dallas

I get it. You probably believe Robert Griffin III is going to have a great game against Dallas defense huh. I'd say your right.

Here's the deal.

Robert Griffin III will run for 100 yards, pass for another 350 yards and still lose by 14 points.

Romo will throw 3 int's, fumble twice but he'll still come out as the winner. Romo knows his duties as a QB.

RG3 is young. He might master the QB position in a few years. Hope he doesn't get injured in the process.

My advice to RG3. Just throw the ball and forget about the run game. Stop trying to be "captain savem". Cam Newton is learning that in only his second season as a pro.

Pro ball is a grown folks game. You can get away with beIing athaletic in high school and college. In the pro game, it's best to know your ROLE and continue to get that money.

Seph

Retired Account
Go on the REDSKINS FTW!!!!!

7739.imgcache.png

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
Redskins 38 - Cowboys 31

RGIII - 20/28, 311 Yds, 4 TD, 1 INT, Passer Rating 132.6 (6 Rushes, 29 Yds)

Romo - 37/62, 441 Yds, 3 TD, 2 INT, Passer Rating 84.1 (3 Rushes, 7 Yds)

RGIII was named player of the game, as well as the Galloping Gobbler for the FOX Broadcast.

And just FYI, a perfect passer rating is 158.3, which RGIII was carrying through the end of the first half, and which he obtained in last week's game.

So what else you got, fanboy?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
DAMN! The Redskins won.

RGIII - 20/28, 311 Yds, 4 TD, 1 INT, Passer Rating 132.6 (6 Rushes, 29 Yds)

Romo - 37/62, 441 Yds, 3 TD, 2 INT, Passer Rating 84.1 (3 Rushes, 7 Yds)

Um. no comment. See me at a later date.

Seph

Retired Account
They lost as soon as you started to dick ride them because they WERE good, glory hunting faggot.

Seph

Retired Account
What a team.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Washington will beat Dallas.

Redskins 38 - Cowboys 31

You called it. I'm still trying to figure what's wrong with the Cowboys. The best franchise in the NFL has done nothing in ten years.

Dallas has 5 SuperBowl titles, the most in NFL history along with the 49'rs and the steelers.

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
Three things...

Troy Aikman - Retired
Emmitt Smith - Retired
Michael Irvin - Retired

Haven't recovered since then.

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
Ha, he has no retort for the Thanksgiving game, so he's already looking towards next weekend.

Whatever helps ya sleep at night, eh?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Ha, he has no retort for the Thanksgiving game, so he's already looking towards next weekend.

America's team lost, I've moved on.

Atlanta is looking like the NFC rep for The SuperBowl.

49'rs and Falcons in the NFC Championship game. That's my prediction.
^Check it^