How about those Cowboys?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Beside the fact they suck and Tony Romo is funking up Americas team. Thier doing so bad that I'm not going to do my famous Dallas Cowboys thread this year.

Seph

Retired Account
This has been my favorite Dallas Cowboys season ever, they have been pathetic.

Huzzzzahh!!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Finally Blackfoot and Seph agree on something. The saddest part about this is Tony Romo and Jerry Jones will be around for a while.

How long has Americas team have to suffer for Tony Romo's faults and costly mistakes over his years as a starter with the team. throws five interceptions in a loss to the Bears.

I not even going to talk about the worst NFL owner in the last 10 football seasons. The guy who has made Dallas worst than they should be. MONEY makes Jerry the man.

Seph

Retired Account
I think Jerry is the man for the job, Because they suck so hard as a team, they need a manager with equal level of retarded lack of ability.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I think Jerry is the man for the job

Right now Jerry Lewis should be the owner, because Americas team is a joke. Billions of dollars spent on losers.

10/21/2012 - Dallas at Carolina. I'll be there too see Carolina beat them. I can't believe I'm posting that the Panthers are better than the Cowboys.

Seph

Retired Account
Right now Jerry Lewis should be the owner, because Americas team is a joke. Billions of dollars spent on losers.

10/21/2012 - Dallas at Carolina. I'll be there too see Carolina beat them. I can't believe I'm posting that the Panthers are better than the Cowboys.

Panthers are by far the superior team, think about it?

Seph

Retired Account

Seph

Retired Account
images

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
My team, on the other hand is 5-0. Falcons going all the way this year.

Remember this, Seph?

picture.php

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I like the new panties boutique at Dallas Stadium.

They could make a killing if they sold the cheerleaders used ones, I'm thinking.

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
I like the new panties boutique at Dallas Stadium.

They could make a killing if they sold the cheerleaders used ones, I'm thinking.

Except this is America, not Japan. Here, someone would get sued or something. There, they put them in vending machines.

Seph

Retired Account
Million dollar idea.

In japan...

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Panthers are by far the superior team, think about it?

Seph. I know for a fact you don't believe that. No one who watches and enjoys football as a true fan can say what you posted and believe.

I do believe at this point in the season Carolina might pull off a victory over Dallas though. Want surprize me.

Both Dallas and Carolina should have been 4-1, at the least 3-2. They are both under achieving or most likely over rated.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What are you like Valium for a good thread? Dallas sucks. Romo is having anal sex with about 88 million men in America currently without lube.

Kindly shut the fuck up.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Seph. I know for a fact you don't believe that. No one who watches and enjoys football as a true fan can say what you posted and believe.

I do believe at this point in the season Carolina might pull off a victory over Dallas though. Want surprize me.

Both Dallas and Carolina should have been 4-1, at the least 3-2. They are both under achieving or most likely over rated.

Don't you live in one of the Carolinas, Blackfoot? Why would you support the Cowboys over the Panthers? I grew up in Texas, and have always been partial to the Cowboys, but this year they've been downright embarrassing.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Don't you live in one of the Carolinas, Blackfoot?

Yes.

Why would you support the Cowboys over the Panthers?

I grew up as a Dallas Cowboys fan since I started watching football. The Panthers only been around since what, sometime in the 90's?

I have Panthers season tickets and will root for them, but I'll always be a true Cowboys fan.

As a fan of both. I'm hoping one day Dallas and Carolina meet in the NFC Championship game in North Carolina.

Cowboys @ Pathers? That would be so sweet! Who would I choose? I'd say... may the best team win.

I grew up in Texas, and have always been partial to the Cowboys, but this year they've been downright embarrassing.

So you want root for Houston since Americas team suck so much? Mister. I love Texas. The Cowboys have been embarrassing for at least 5 years now.

Isn't Houston 4-0 and looking like the best team in the AFC?