How about those Cowboys?

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
Nothing like a delusional superfan. But stranger things have happened. The Seahawks won their division a couple of years ago with a losing record. Nothing says that the Cowboys can't do that as well.

Oh wait... yes there is. Their names are Eli Manning, Victor Cruz, and Hakeem Nicks.

Seph

Retired Account
ATLANTIS!!!!!!

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
picture.php

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
RommieSG, I'm not trying to hate on Atlanta. You just need too know that Atlanta is not among the elite in the NFL. The Falcons will never win a
SuperBowl.

My Bad! I'm too lazy to look it up, but I know they went to one SuperBowl. Did Atlanta win it?

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
Oh this is going to go back and forth isn't it. Yes the Atlanta Falcons have made it to one Super Bowl, in 1998 against the Denver Broncos. It was John Elway's last game, and Terrell Davis' signature game. The Falcons were clearly outmatched in that game.

But in the five years since hiring Mike Smith and drafting Matt Ryan, as well as acquiring players such as Tony Gonzalez, Asante Samuel, and several others, the Falcons have posted a record of 51-22, while the Cowboys have gone through at least two coaches, and posted a record of 38-35.

So uhm... yeah, I think I'm gonna stick with the Falcons.

Seph

Retired Account
Dont worry it's a double shit thread.

Seph

Retired Account
Coincidence my ass.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
But in the five years since hiring Mike Smith and drafting Matt Ryan, as well as acquiring players such as Tony Gonzalez, Asante Samuel, and several others, the Falcons have posted a record of 51-22, while the Cowboys have gone through at least two coaches, and posted a record of 38-35.

So uhm... yeah, I think I'm gonna stick with the Falcons.

No dought The Falcons have had good teams over the years. Go Atlanta!

Oh this is going to go back and forth isn't it.

No. The Falcons was never on my radar.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
NFC PLAYOFF STANDINGS

1 Atlanta 8-1 NFC South Champ

2 Chicago 7-2 NFC North Champ

3 San Francisco 6 2 1 NFC West Champ

4 NY Giants 6-4 NFC East Champ

5 Green Bay 6-3

6 Seattle 6-4
Wins tie break over Minnesota based on head-to-head win percentage.

7 Minnesota 6-4

8 Tampa Bay 5-4

9 New Orleans 4-5
Wins tie break over Dallas based on strength of victory. Wins tie break over Detroit and Arizona based on best win percentage in conference games.

10 Dallas 4-5
Wins tie break over Detroit and Arizona based on best win percentage in conference games.

11 Detroit 4-5
Wins tie break over Arizona based on best win percentage in conference games.

12 Arizona 4-5

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
I refuse to take seriously someone who supposedly roots for America's team, when he can't even grasp the English language.

Seph

Retired Account
Irony huh, funny stuff...

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
NY Giants 6 - 4
Dallas 4 - 5
Philadelphia 3 - 6
Washington 3 - 6

This a big week for Ameicas team. On CBS they take on The Browns. Surely The Cowboys can beat The Browns.

Cleveland at Dallas 1:00 PM CBS
Philadelphia at Washington
NY Giants has a bye week.

On Thanksgiving: Washington at Dallas. Another team The Cowboys should be able too beat.

Looks as if Americas team is back in the playoff game.