How about those Cowboys?

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
On Thanksgiving: Washington at Dallas. Another team The Cowboys should be able too beat.

You obviously have never heard of a man named Robert Griffin III.

Been a long time since we had the 'Cowboys and Indians' matchup on Thanksgiving ;)

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
RG3? I heard. He's awsome. I'm really not into the black quarter back at the NFL level. See Cam Newton and Michael Vick.

At the High School and College level Black QB's can do some things. QB's should never be the the main part of the running game at the Pro level.

Seph

Retired Account
GO CLEAVLAND!!!!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
But! RG3, Cam Newton and Michael Vick put on a good show for losing teams. No SuperBowl will come in thier careers. They are what the owners call....make me that money kinda guys.

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
Wow...didn't expect you to throw the race card into the mix. But you are a fan of the Dallas Cowboys after all.

Warren Moon, Randall Cunningham, Doug Williams, Kordell Stewart, Steve McNair, Donovan McNabb... any of these names ring a bell to you?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Wow...didn't expect you to throw the race card into the mix. But you are a fan of the Dallas Cowboys after all.

I didn't play the race card. You misunderstood my post. RG3 has real QB skills. He can throw. I'm just not hooked on the style of football black QB's play.

Most Black QB's can't throw and depend on the run game. Michael and Cam Newton pretty much don't have passing skills. QB's need to throw the ball. See Tom Brady, Payton Manning and Drew Brezzy.

Warren Moon, Randall Cunningham, Doug Williams, Kordell Stewart, Steve McNair, Donovan McNabb... any of these names ring a bell to you?

Watched them all play. Was never impressed with any of them except Doug Williams. He manage to win a SuperBowl.

Kordell Stewart and Steve McNair were runners. Donovan McNabb wasn't a passer. Warren Moon played alot of years. He could pass, but part of so many losing teams.

Seph

Retired Account
GO CLEAVLAND!!!!

Seph

Retired Account
there is a theme to this thread on my part, so for the purpose of this week i surely meant Cleavland.

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
7692.imgcache.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Seph: GO CLEAVLAND!!!!

OMG Seph! The Browns almost whipped Americas team. Romo and the "D" pulled it off in OT. A win on Thanksgiving with a little help on Sunday will help The Cowboys.

I'm not on Americas team bandwagon yet though. Still alot if football left.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
If Carolina would have won against Tampa Bay and Detriot would have upset Green Bay. Dallas would be sitting pretty right now in the NFC Playoff race as a wild card.

But we still have a chance at the NFC East title

Carolina could is the key for Americas team to make the playoffs. If they can just win!.

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
If you're not on the Cowboys' bandwagon, then I'd hate to see you when you are. You'd put male cheerleaders to shame.

[YOUTUBEHD]Uq2g_mceDys[/YOUTUBEHD]

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Here is The NFC East games this week.

Washington at Dallas 4:15 PM FOX
Green Bay at NY Giants 8:20 PM NBC
Carolina at Philadelphia

DAMN! This is where Americas team can asure their playoff spot and possibly when the east division.

Dallas win against Washington. Carolina beats Philadelphia. Green Bay upsets The SuperBowl Champs The NY Giants.

^All those possibilities are great.^ What if?

3-0 for me this week. Check it!

Yes, I believe that's going to happen. After this week AMERICA will be back on the bandwagon of the greatest franchise in the N-F-L.