C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Americas team remaining games.

Dec 2 vs Philadelphia 8:20 PM NBC
Dec 9 @ Cincinnati 1:00 PM FOX
Dec 16 vs Pittsburgh 4:25 PM CBS
Dec 23 vs New Orleans 1:00 PM FOX
Dec 30 @ Washington 1:00 PM FOX

You might be right RommieSG. Do you really think The Cowboys will go 1 - 4?

Dallas will not make the playoffs, I predicted that with this thread. They did had the chance, but they blew it.

The Cowboys are three years behind in thier re-building year. Romo has to go. Forget about his stats, Romo is a loser.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
National Football Conference Playoff Standings.

1 Atlanta 10 1 0 NFC South Champ

2 San Francisco 8 2 1 NFC West Champ

3 Chicago 8 3 0 NFC North Champ

4 NY Giants 7 4 0 NFC East Champ

5 Green Bay 7 4 0

6 Seattle 6 5 0

7 Tampa Bay 6 5 0

8 Minnesota 6 5 0

9 Washington 5 6 0

10 Dallas 5 6 0

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
They may go 2-3, depending on how Pittsburgh bounces back from the past two games. But yeah, the outlook IMO right now, is that they'll go 1-4

Philadelphia is falling apart. They have lost their last seven straight, and don't look like they'll climb out of the cellar. Look for Michael Vick not to return next year, and look for Andy Reid definitely not to return.

Cincinnati is hot right now. They're continuing that hot tandem with Andy Dalton and AJ Green, and Green-Ellis is a huge help out of the backfield. They're a top team in the AFC right now.

Pittsburgh has had a lot of injury problems. Without Roethlisberger at the helm, they're struggling at best. Without their other key personnel in place, they're barely treading water.

New Orleans is a toss-up, but I'm giving it to the Saints, because you can never count out Drew Brees when it comes down to the wire. Tony Romo on the other hand, seems to never be able to seal the deal.

Washington? HA! I think we've already been over this ;)

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
They may go 2-3, depending on how Pittsburgh bounces back from the past two games. But yeah, the outlook IMO right now, is that they'll go 1-4

2-3? Yeah! that's my prediction. The Cowboys have the talent to beat the remaining teams they have too play this year. But..........Atlanta is looking awsome!

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
picture.php

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
The return of Dallas Cowboys running back DeMarco Murray to the starting lineup looks as if it will finally happen. Murray has missed the past six games with a sprained left foot, and despite being limited in practice all week, indications are he will play Sunday night against the Philadelphia Eagles.

With Murray out of the lineup, the Cowboys have used backup Felix Jones, who is playing with two sore knees.

Jones has averaged just 38.3 yards per game with Murray out of the lineup. Murray has rushed for 330 yards this season, five fewer than Jones, but produced a 131-yard game in the season opener against the New York Giants and a 93-yard performance at Baltimore.

This is what Americas team needs.... DeMarco Murray.

Seph

Retired Account
Seph stop negging the fuck out of me.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Moved from Media to SF for the following reasons:
1. This isn't a Media Center topic.
2. It's a troll thread, plain and simple.
3. I'm an Eagles fan.
4. The Cowgirls can suck it.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
Is CeeJay able to post in this thread or was he banned or scrambled or sent to limbo or New Jersey or in the lower levels of TK? Where is the boy?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
He's taking a mandatory leave of absence. When we think he's fit to return to work, maybe we'll let him have one or two threads to play in.