How about those Cowboys?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
What are you like Valium for a good thread?

No. I just made a post about Americas team.

Dallas sucks.

I totally agree with you. This is what this thread was about. How bad Americas team suck.

Kindly shut the fuck up.

I'm not going there with you this time around Jack. No hate're relationship here at the TK Media Center, or any board at TK.

Cody

Being on a forum during football season is slightly better than being in jail during basketball season, but not much.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Don't you live in one of the Carolinas, Blackfoot? Why would you support the Cowboys over the Panthers? I grew up in Texas, and have always been partial to the Cowboys, but this year they've been downright embarrassing.

This is a double quote/post.

Dirk, even though The Carolinas has a pro football team they are not our fan favorites. When The Cowboys play here, there are more fans wearing Cowboys jesreys than the Panthers.

The same goes when the Eagles, the Redskins, the Saints, the Bucs, the Giants and the Falcons play here. The Panthers haven't won enough to be considered among the greats yet.

Maybe after they get another #1 pick after this year. It should be interresting to see who they choose with that pick. Get a pick to help Cam out? or do the defence thing?

I see Houston is doing big/very well this year. Are they good enough to reach the SuperBowl?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Dallas Cowboys owner/general manager Jerry Jones stopped short Friday of guaranteeing a victory against the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday night.

But Friday afternoon, defensive coordinator Rob Ryan, in response to a question about the future of crnerback Mike Jenkins, guaranteed one.

"We got to win this week," Ryan said after Friday's practice at Valley Ranch. "We know it and we're going to."

There was no follow-up question to Ryan's answer, but the Cowboys have a challenge in front of them Sunday.

The Cowboys have lost their past seven Sunday night games. They will face a Falcons team that is 7-0 on the season and has won the third most home games in the NFL since 2008, posting a 29-6 record. Quarterback Matt Ryan is 29-4 as a starter at the Georgia Dome -- only New England's Tom Brady (26-2) has a better home winning percentage.

Ryan isn't deterred because his defense ranks fourth overall, third against the pass and 13th against the run. The Cowboys also have given up the fewest first downs in the NFL at 113.

If my Cowboys can beat Atlanta then we have a slim chance to reach the playoffs. Maybe I'm reaching for the impossible, but one can dream huh.

Seph

Retired Account
Go on Atlanta!!!

Donovan

beer, I want beer
They might accidentally beat Atlanta if Atlanta is lazy and tired, but I wouldn't count on it. Dallas is foundering. I see Romo being cut loose after this year, or benched.

Seph

Retired Account
THIS IS ATLANTA!!!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Dallas lost.

Turner had a tiebreaking 3-yard touchdown run in the fourth quarter, Matt Bryant kicked four field goals and the Atlanta Falcons beat the Dallas Cowboys 19-13 on Sunday night to protect their perfect record.

Turner had 20 carries for 102 yards and Matt Ryan had a season-high 342 yards passing for the Falcons (8-0), who took their first lead with 14:16 left in the game.

Tony Romo completed 6 of 6 passes for 78 yards, including a 21-yard scoring pass to Kevin Ogletree, on the Cowboys' touchdown drive later in the fourth.

The Falcons then worked the clock, holding the ball for 5 minutes, 4 seconds, leaving only 17 seconds after Bryant's 32-yard field goal.

The Cowboys burned all their timeouts as Ryan kept the Falcons' offense on the field in the crucial time-consuming drive. Ryan passed to Jacquizz Rodgers for 31 yards and 11 yards on third-down plays. A defensive holding call against cornerback Orlando Scandrick on another third down prolonged the possession.

Seph

Retired Account
Thanks Atlanta for using CeeJays dreams as your personal urinal.

Seph

Retired Account
GO EAGLES!!!!!!

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
Unfortunately I think this was the death nail in the coffin of Andy Reid and his tenure in Philadelphia. A complete embarrassment. I only hope Michael Vick is all right after suffering a concussion.

And before anyone says anything about the Falcons, yeah they lost today. But they're still sitting a hell of a lot prettier on the top of the mountain than the Cowboys are ;)

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Americas team suck!?

They still have a chance to make the playoffs if they win the NFC East. The Cowboys might just do that. One game behind the Superbowl champs.

NY Giants 6- 4
Dallas 4 -5
Philadelphia 3 -6
Washington 3 -6

My prediction is that Dallas will win the NFC East. Despite there poor play so far this year.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
before anyone says anything about the Falcons, yeah they lost today. But they're still sitting a hell of a lot prettier on the top of the mountain than the Cowboys are ;)

Atlanta is not that impressive. The Panthers and Saints are having an off year. The Falcons will lose thier first game when playoff time hits at home, watch.

The Cowboys should have beat Atlanta.

The Cowboys might be back on track with this week win over The Eagles.