Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Relax your throat.

Mirah

I love you
Baby Boomers GIF by MOODMAN

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Mirah

I love you
Thats pretty cool.

Also, for a moment I felt like I was back in the orthodontist chair where the music had no lyrics and sometimes it would drive me crazy trying to guess the song while my mouth was being drilled on.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I should probably get tetanus shots more often than I do.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I play solitaire and Sudoku to pass the time. It's interesting because you do better at both games if you memorize and think but I rely on luck a lot more in solitaire and not at all in Sudoku--even though there are 81 boxes in the grid and only 52 cards in a deck. On thinking about this, I realized it is for a number of reasons: First of all, the reward. You can always win Sudoku if you make the right choices. A lot of the time in solitaire you can lose no matter what you do. You can always figure out the answer eventually in Sudoku. There is luck involved in solitaire. Which red jack should you use? Who knows? You can't tell until you pick and see what is under it (and you still don't know what was under the other one). Also, Sudoku is static while solitaire is continually varying. The numbers that belong in each box will never move while your stack of cards will change every time you play a card so you need to rememorize the order just about every time you go through. Much more work than narrowing down what number has to fill a certain blank.

In conclusion, there are benefits to thinking in both games, but the reward for figuring out the answer in Sudoku is absolute (and cumulative) while it is random and ongoing in solitaire. Or put more succinctly, one is a puzzle and the other is a game.

CaptainWacky

Buccal fat removal should be illegal.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I have 2 ideas for food trucks:

A taco truck in a Toyota Tacoma called "Taco Ma's"
A dark blue "bread van" with "S.W.A.T." on the side that sells Sandwiches, Waffles, And Tacos.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Chewbacca had a side hustle, running sports betting. He was a Wookie bookie.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
He also had a bakery in the kitchen of the Millennium Falcon and he'd go door to door, selling Wookie cookies.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
If man ever develops interplanetary travel and terraforming, we must spare no expense to establish a penal colony on Uranus.

CaptainWacky

Do American high school cheerleaders really dress like this when performing.