Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I remember seeing a social media account dedicated solely to pics of how hideously dressed some people are as they shop in Walmart.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Never thought I would look forward to seeing something with Logan Paul in, but seeing Mike Tyson beat the shit out of him will be nice.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It'll be fixed so neither of them punches the other over 12 rounds.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I remember seeing a social media account dedicated solely to pics of how hideously dressed some people are as they shop in Walmart.
PeopleOfWalmart.com. For some reason it hasn't updated since September. (Or maybe my browser has gone flaky.)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

CaptainWacky

How many Greggs sausage rolls can you eat in one sitting?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
2 bums watch a dog lick his balls. One bum says "boy, I wish I could do that." The other bum says "pet him first and maybe he'll let you."

CaptainWacky

I ordered 3 from Just Eat for lunch and they sent 6 with a note saying "Thank you for all you're orders"* I haevn't even ordered from Greggs that much. I ate 4. Probably will die soon.

*yes they wrote "you're" instead of "your" which would have been annoying if they hadn't just given me 3 free sausage rolls.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Cillian Murphy should've come to Hollywood back in the 30s: "Silly Anne? Kill Yawn? No. Scott. Your name is Scott Murphy."

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Killian's Red is the only Irish C/Killian for me...

cAXkZCg.png

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Imagine Gene Wilder, John Lithgow, or Jeff Goldblum as Doc...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The 2020s explained