Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
This is what dogsitting looks like at my house.

ErmYNUh.jpeg

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
The 21st century is like "Star Trek: Voyager"--it started out promising; you went "this looks interesting." Then the years went by and one day you went "you know, this really sucks." And you think back and realize it has sucked for a long time and think back farther to try to pinpoint just where it went wrong--and you really can't. You realize it has pretty much sucked the whole time.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The 21st century is like "Star Trek: Voyager"--it started out promising; you went "this looks interesting." Then the years went by and one day you went "you know, this really sucks." And you think back and realize it has sucked for a long time and think back farther to try to pinpoint just where it went wrong--and you really can't. You realize it has pretty much sucked the whole time.
It's also like Voyager because we got sucked into a hellscape about 10 minutes into our first mission (9/11), and we've spent every moment since trying to adjust to the new normal as it gets more and more bizarre.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Do Greg Proops and Ryan Styles hold the record for most appearances on a tv show ever over both versions of that show?

No, probably not.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
People wonder why I simply don't want to get out of bed some days...

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
People wonder why I simply don't want to get out of bed some days...

I regularly think about that. When I was little, "Oldies" stations would play, like, "Rock Around The Clock," and Chubby Checker. Now stuff from 2004 is about that old but we're still listening to stuff from the 70s and 80s like it is contemporary.

Mirah

I love you
Someone named

Sofatherofkicksfu wants to send me a message on instagram. Should I let them?

At first I read the name as Sofa the rofkicsfu but it could also be So father of kicks fu

Or So fat hero of kicks fu

Volpone

Zombie Hunter