The Blackfoot conspiracy

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
dancing-shake.gif

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Well I'll start my story when this page hit #5 since you're going to start posting your stupid shit Venooker. I'm positive you're going to melt the fuck down and spam this thread. That's what you do when I speak the truth:bigass:

Are you done yet?

Dammit Venooker, Are you done? Can I start now?

jack

Dance for me stupid black bastard. You dont call the shots on this bump. I do.

dancing-shake.gif

jack

jinny-jinnytty.gif

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Well I'll start my story when this page hit #5 since you're going to start posting your stupid shit Venooker. I'm positive you're going to melt the fuck down and spam this thread. That's what you do when I speak the truth:bigass:

Are you done yet?

Nope. Fuck off. You lurked the thread this morning, and not for the first time. Go suck someone else's dick or jerk someone else off.

Isn't that what you're best at? Devilman and KP say so. They also say you owe them money.

Dammit Venooker, Are you done? Can I start now?

Dance for me stupid black bastard. You dont call the shots on this bump. I do.

Whatever. Let me know when you're finished spamming this thread so I can do MY business. Because I would have never-ever lurked this thread. I'm still trying to figure out who Marquis De Sade was....Was it Neil (Morbo), Dershocka or Dork Pickle (Jefferson).

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Was Marquis De Sade your sock? I noticed when he started this thread, you posted on the next 3 post explaining slot of false information trying to deny what Marquis De Sade originally posted. You were to quick in your responses Venooker. post #2, #3, and #4..I don't have anything else to say about this thread until your done.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
The whole thing about Charles is, it's all true.

Back at Commie, when I first split off from the Gutters and opened up the Kingdom, I was in the habit of giving all my friends a forum each to mod. That was how Charles first got involved. It was kevin Parrott (Eel O'Brian) who introduced him to the Kingdom (and the Gutters).

I believe it was DevilMan who brung me to The Kingdom, but I'll go with your Eel O'Brien theory. My first experience on a message board was your Kingdom on a lunch bet before you lost it because you didn't pay the bill ($40 a month) provided by your moderators (Geedis/James Bogner, Eel O'BRIEN (Kevin P, Peter McDonald, DevilMan (Steve/Charles), Cory, Hunter (Bitchslapsmitty) and Steve Bissette). The truth is, DeviMan was the reason I fucked Steve Bissette's SWAMP. Evidently Bissette jewjacked DevilMan out of money also.<<That was my understanding. Gotti line was you (Venooker and Bissette lost y'alls message boards.<<Yeeeaaah! That's my contribution too both of you.

jack

Complete bullshit, and no one cares except you.

See how this works, dancer?

dancing-shake.gif

jack

I love bumping old threads while he's lurking them. Seems to always disorient him.

MODMAN

Ol' Shrimpy is a bit of a thicky, right? An intellect rivalled only by a tissue full of jizz.
His whore mother forgot to pay his brain bill. To be fair - if he had another brain, it would be lonely.

Ah @CeeJay - Proof that evolution CAN go in reverse. Or perhaps an experiment in Artificial Stupidity?
You have less going on upstairs than a one story house. Hell, you'd look for a surfing spot in Nebraska.

What else is there to say?

He fell out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down.
The wheel's spinning, but the hamster's dead.
The cheese slid off his cracker.
Couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel.

Also, a joke I've been working on:.

What's dumber than Blackfoot / CeeJay / Samurai Pizza Jack ?
Nothing. Nothing is dumber than Blackfoot / CeeJay / Samurai Pizza Jack.​

Admittedly it could use some work.

jack

So MODMAN. Are you going to make my avatar we discussed in a P.M.?...I mean since you're uphotoshopping my artwork in post #92.
dancing-shake.gif

jack

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Ol' Shrimpy is a bit of a thicky, right? An intellect rivalled only by a tissue full of jizz.
His whore mother forgot to pay his brain bill. To be fair - if he had another brain, it would be lonely.

Ah @CeeJay - Proof that evolution CAN go in reverse. Or perhaps an experiment in Artificial Stupidity?
You have less going on upstairs than a one story house. Hell, you'd look for a surfing spot in Nebraska.

What else is there to say?

He fell out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down.
The wheel's spinning, but the hamster's dead.
The cheese slid off his cracker.
Couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel.

Also, a joke I've been working on:.

What's dumber than Blackfoot / CeeJay / Samurai Pizza Jack ?
Nothing. Nothing is dumber than Blackfoot / CeeJay / Samurai Pizza Jack.​

Admittedly it could use some work.
Huh. Did not expect to see a reference to "Samurai Pizza Cats" of all shows here...

The Question

Eternal
So MODMAN. Are you going to make my avatar we discussed in a P.M.?...I mean since you're uphotoshopping my artwork in post #92.
Can Ah git a WITNESS to the cupcakeer's FULL O' SHITNESS!
Happy Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons