The Blackfoot conspiracy

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
Greetings

I'll go straight to the point : I don't buy this Blackfoot character. It talks, walks, and quacks like a dual, and I'm very doubtful that the information pertaining to it (A negro names Charles who owns a Hummer and looks like this) that circulates on this forum is true.

I suspect that someone from Comicon is puppeteering this faux character, and this whole thing is an inside joke. Here's a lists of suspects or people who are possibly involved with the Blackfoot conspiracy :

- Neil
- Dershocka
- The Dork Lord
- Jack

Regards

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Then you'd be completely wrong and off the mark. It isn't a troll, it actually is that ignorant.

The reason it's proliferating is it gives W33V a little pleasure to see the chaos that is ensuing.

As far as fihniggers duals, there are just two posters running them all, Charles and his idiot friend Pork. Pork is geedis here, the two run all the duals. Geedis was originally James Bogner from Commie, and posted as the original Weevil for awhile, there was a brief fling where if he'd spoken up, he coud have blocked the fake geedis from using his screen here.

That's why I don't get why Dirk is allowing the cupcakeer to plagiarize him at his shitty hyperboard.

But, it's not a troll, he really IS that stupid and actually thinks that we buy the concept of "New Age Posting.

Where (imo) nothing could be farther from the truth.

Admins in the know agree with me, because they see the IP activity.

My stand

jack

and that is his picture. I'm good friends with a couple of people who actually know him in real life, and I've spoken to him on the phone on more than one occasion (although he wasn't aware that it was me)

The Hummer troll is bullshit, the one pic of him in it shows him drinking a malt 40, typically lowlife. He can't afford Internet access, let alone the payments on a hummer. He uses the mall for his internet access, which is why all his duals show up at the same time, each and every time :bigass:

And another thing, Queasy...the reason I'm a successful troll is evidenced by the fact that you put my name in your first post as a possible suspect.

Although I am a Legend as far as trolling goes, it's mostly serendipity.

Think Comicon, where I was permabanned by suggesting here at TK that I had hacked their system during their upgrade.

Consider the "Legal Action" troll, something that has brought me more notoriety for doing absolutely nothing but posting words on a screen.

Remember, trolling is about what you make people think you are doing, rarely what you actually do.

jack

Neil hasn't posted here in ages. he may show up from time to time, but TK is too energy draining for him. He posted as Morbo here, and a few others.

Dershocka is NOT Charles, and The Dork Lord is who he says he is. Yeah I know I can go on like this forever, but Charles has been chasing me around since I canned his ass from the original Kingdom, and it's become sort of an Internetz mission of mine to keep shoveling the shit on him :bigass:

A task I take to heart, actually.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
Although I am a Legend as far as trolling goes, it's mostly serendipity.

Think Comicon, where I was permabanned by suggesting here at TK that I had hacked their system during their upgrade.

Consider the "Legal Action" troll, something that has brought me more notoriety for doing absolutely nothing but posting words on a screen.

Remember, trolling is about what you make people think you are doing, rarely what you actually do.

Way to suck your own cock.

Still, I would find it more probable that the Blackfoot character is a comicon inside joke, rather than being anything remotely resembling a real user.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Where is Dershocka? I know he runs one of the NAP duals, but I haven't seen him around in a long time.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Right before Shocka abandoned his main account, he told me that he was Blackfoot.

FWIW.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
He's not, but like I said, he runs one of the NAP duals. Not one that's around too often, though.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Mmmm. Girls have boobs and other bits that make me smile. Girls are great. I love them.

And buttered crumpets.

jack

This entire thread is bullshit.

Except for the stuff I posted, which is accurate.

jack

Where is Dershocka? I know he runs one of the NAP duals, but I haven't seen him around in a long time.

I was talking to Shocka just a few days ago AAMOF, he's doing well. has no interest in message board drama anymore, although he still occasionally pops into the Gutters for a stroll.

And, you're wrong about him running one of the NAP duals. Charles gave him one for a while, but pulled it when he was "betrayed". That was a LOOOONG time ago.

Charles and "pork" control the nap duals,under Charles' direction.

The reason you can't guess who Charles is, is because he's really who he appears to be, Charles.

Fo realz.

jack

He ran it into the ground, and his brothers threw him out. They let him work part time when they can keep an eye on him, but in general he is NEVER at the store anymore.

jack

The whole thing about Charles is, it's all true.

Back at Commie, when I first split off from the Gutters and opened up the Kingdom, I was in the habit of giving all my friends a forum each to mod. That was how Charles first got involved. It was kevin Parrott (Eel O'Brian) who introduced him to the Kingdom (and the Gutters) because he thought "this guy is such a fucking idiot, they'll eat him alive". Kevin has many stories to tell about Charles, because they used to be friends, and he's failed at just about everything he's ever tried to do, often hilariously.

DevilMan comes into the picture, because he was a splatter movie freak, so I had given him a film forum to play with and Charles just fucking enraged him (which it's my understanding he continues to do to this day, looking at the Devilman posts at shitheels' Hyperboard is an eyeopener to say the least. He hates him wirth a passion that burns to this day.

The only duality about Charles is all the duals he posts with, masquerading as NAP. He however is the real thing, sadly.

jack

Dirk, if you call the store and ask for him, you'll discover how real he is :bigass: