The Blackfoot conspiracy

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Rick Rolled Cj Rolled GIF - Rick Rolled Cj Rolled GIFs

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Where is Dershocka? I know he runs one of the NAP duals, but I haven't seen him around in a long time.

Dershocka never actually ran a dual for me, but he was totally down with NAP. Dershocka has supplied me with his duals. Basically Dershocka was secretly my Do-Boy. My homie lover friend minus the homosexual activity. Dershocka gave me five duals on the dark hand side.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Right before Shocka abandoned his main account, he told me that he was Blackfoot.

FWIW.

Dershocka gave me the account for a minute when he decided that he'd had enough of this shit hole. Dershocka originally was going to give Venooker his Dershocka account, but he decided he couldn't be trusted. :bigass:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
298799473_8339508982786026_9129356863507465721_n.jpg

jack

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Since you bumped this thread, Its a must that I speak the truth about this matter about Dershocka, Neil and Dork Lord. No need for ME to explain anything concerning the Venooker/jack vs. CeeJay/BLACKFOOT situation.<<Its legendary. We've been doing this to long for us to let go. All I ask from you Venooker is to shut that fuck up while I tell my side of the story. Everything I post in this thread will be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth...MY WORD IS BOND. Oh yeah! Call off your crew (Charlemagne, The Question, DevilMan, Yahooee, Loktar and MODMAN) on this one.

^^Are you gonna let me do that Venooker?^^ Can I do tha damn thang....MAN!?

jack

Dance for me Jiggy boo boo

OP6l9n.gif

The Question

Eternal
Tuesday night crackhead chimpout?

jack