The Blackfoot conspiracy

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
And, you're wrong about him running one of the NAP duals. Charles gave him one for a while, but pulled it when he was "betrayed". That was a LOOOONG time ago.

Could be that he doesn't have on anymore. When I could see IPs, he definitely had one, though.

But I haven't seen that particular dual post here in a long time, which is why I just assumed that Dershocka still had it and it was retired when he left.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Way to suck your own cock.

Still, I would find it more probable that the Blackfoot character is a comicon inside joke, rather than being anything remotely resembling a real user.

Well, you're certainly entitled to your opinion. Unless you were a Comicon poster however, this wouldn't have much significance to you. This historical perspective part, I mean.

This isn't good.

Usually I call Blackfoot after 7:00 pm. That's the best time to reach him. He told me that's when he works from 7:00 pm to 12:00 am. Try then.

jack

Yeah the shop is closed then, so that makes sense.

isn't it weird calling yourself though?

Yeah the shop is closed then, so that makes sense.

isn't it weird calling yourself though?

If your so desperately trying to reach Blackfoot, that's the time to do it. Like I said Blackfoot works from 7:00 pm until 12:00 am.

Now continue flapping your gums about trolling someone in real life. It'll make you look good, or so you think.

jack

I've never called you, dipshit. Your number is public knowledge, but I've never called you IRL or otherwise.

This isn't goog.

No, you never called me. I thought you wanted to call Blackfoot. Never mind.

jack

God, it's impossible to even have a troll conversation with you :bigass:

jack

I looked at the keyboard, the "d" isn't anywhere near the "g", so I'm not sure why you misspelled your signature word in yer troll there, bubbaleh.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
If your so desperately trying to reach Blackfoot, that's the time to do it. Like I said Blackfoot works from 7:00 pm until 12:00 am.

Now continue flapping your gums about trolling someone in real life. It'll make you look good, or so you think.

So, wait. Blackfoot only works 5 hours a day? No wonder he can't affort Internet access.

classichummus

on a break from forums
Marquis, you forgot the most important option for the poll:

• Doesn't matter, he's an idiot

jack

and now that Charles has linked this thread to Comicon, the troll is complete :bigass:

Thanks to Marquis and thanks to fishnigger for Dancing. LOL

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I have a confession to make. I'm actually Blackfoot and all the duals are mine. Sorry for all the problems I've caused. Up top, and all that.

jack

bullshit, I'M BLACKFOOT BITCH

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Greetings

I'll go straight to the point : I don't buy this Blackfoot character. It talks, walks, and quacks like a dual, and I'm very doubtful that the information pertaining to it (A negro names Charles who owns a Hummer and looks like this) that circulates on this forum is true.

I suspect that someone from Comicon is puppeteering this faux character, and this whole thing is an inside joke. Here's a lists of suspects or people who are possibly involved with the Blackfoot conspiracy :

- Neil
- Dershocka
- The Dork Lord
- Jack

Regards

This is too fucking funny. Since I already posted a thread claiming Neil and Pickle shared Jacks account. Dershocka was the other poster I was going to name.

And another thang, Marquis De Sade.

You have to excuss Jack. When my name comes up, he pretty much gets a hard on and cums on his monitor. Jack is just an old fool who embellishes facts.

In other words he trolls me with fictitious additions. The son-of-a-bitch is extremely jealous of me and is still pissed off for what happened ten years ago. As far as I'm concerned, Jake deserves every bit of it.

And another thang for Jack.

Stop pretending you talk too DevilMan or Eel O'Brian. You still owe both of them money from when you owned The Kingdom. When do you intend to refund the money you owe? We were laughing at your old ass the other day.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
I think mister cupcakeer got a little confused about who he was talking about.

Lay off the crack and other stereotypical cupcakeer drugs, mmk?

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
In Charles's case, fish oil would be his stereotypical cupcakeer drug. Can't get enough of it, can you, Charles?