The Blackfoot conspiracy

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
http://motivateurself.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/cupcakeer-lan-party.jpg

geedis

Blackfoot is Charles. Everything written about him on ED and TK is true. 3 30.00%
Blackfoot is Neil. 1 10.00%
Blackfoot is Dershocka. 1 10.00%
Blackfoot is Jack. 2 20.00%
Blackfoot is The Dork Lord. 1 10.00%
Blackfoot is someone else from Comicon. 2 20.00%

I voted but I'm not sure about this thread. It speak volumes about Blackfoot's status at Troolkingdom. New Age Posting PWNS another one.

Weevil

Greetings

I'll go straight to the point : I don't buy this Blackfoot character. It talks, walks, and quacks like a dual, and I'm very doubtful that the information pertaining to it (A negro names Charles who owns a Hummer and looks like this) that circulates on this forum is true.

I suspect that someone from Comicon is puppeteering this faux character, and this whole thing is an inside joke. Here's a lists of suspects or people who are possibly involved with the Blackfoot conspiracy :

- Neil
- Dershocka
- The Dork Lord
- Jack

Regards
Some people really are that retarded. However, if you observe Blackfoot you'll see that when he gets aggravated he'll post cogently. So it's probably and at least partially an act.

Neil hasn't posted here in ages. he may show up from time to time, but TK is too energy draining for him. He posted as Morbo here, and a few others.

This was written by Neil.

Originally posted by Neil:
At least Danny had the wherewithal and class enough to post pix of himself in a crown. Where's your procession, Chuck? Show us that bling, boy!

Neil gave is approval of Blackfoot being KOTG

Dershocka is NOT Charles, and The Dork Lord is who he says he is

Dershocka gave the PORK account to New Age Posting. Dork Pickle was a long time fan of Blackfoot.

.Yeah I know I can go on like this forever, but Charles has been chasing me around since I canned his ass from the original Kingdom, and it's become sort of an Internetz mission of mine to keep shoveling the shit on him :bigass:

A task I take to heart, actually.

Face it man, you're one hell of a stalker. Haven't you taken this NAP shit entirely too far. How often do you masturbate while replying to Blackfoot's threads? Like how often in one week?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
This was written by Neil.

No idiot, that was written by me. Neil doesn't post at TK anymore, no matter what you and your duals chant. He's a global moderator at Shattered Corpse. Why don't you go over there and ask him if he and I share my account here, specifically so we can "post 24/7"

Neil gave is approval of Blackfoot being KOTG
Y'know, the beauty of this irony is that Neil was being sarcastic when he said that, in direct response to something stupid that Charles actually said. We can prove this too....when you go over to Shattered Corpse to talk to Neil, ask him about the King Of Teh Gutters troll. Maybe you'll start to get it when HE explains it to you.

Dork Pickle was a long time fan of Blackfoot.

One of the only times I ever saw Pickle actually get mad at me was when I would talk about what you guys were up to over here at Radio Kingdom. He hates your little concept (in the sense that he's completely sick of your bullshit) even more than I do, if that's possible.

He was never a fan, and he also never shared this account.

Face it man, you're one hell of a stalker. Haven't you taken this NAP shit entirely too far. How often do you masturbate while replying to Blackfoot's threads? Like how often in one week?
I haven't even begun "this NAP shit", let alone "take it too far".

As far as the stalking goes, you've posted 842 posts under 7 different duals in the last five days. 827 posts contain my name or make reference to me.

I'll let the numbers speak for themselves here :)

Charles and his idiot friend Pork

Dershocka is NOT Charles,

but Charles has been

Charles gave him one for a while, but pulled it when he was "betrayed

Charles and "pork" control the nap duals,

Charles Junior ex owner of Brothers Seafood.

That was how Charles first got involved.

The whole thing about Charles is, it's all true.

The reason you can't guess who Charles is,

under Charles' direction.

about Charles, because they used to be friends,

Charles just fucking enraged him

Charles is all the duals he posts with, masquerading as NAP.

and now that Charles has linked this thread to Comicon

In Charles's case,

Charles actually said.

In this thread you mentioned Charles name over and over. In this thread all you talk about is Charles. You seem to be trying to defend yourself at all cost. Are you worried that Charles is going to take your spot? Melting down in every post wont may a lie the truth.

You need GOD in your life, I suggest you PRAY.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
What a tardbucket.

aeommai

cookie?
you do realize this thread is about blackfoot?

if jack started posting in threads NOT about blackfoot, about blackfoot, then you'd have something.

not in this case though.

you do realize this thread is about blackfoot?

Blackfoot? or The King Of The Gutters Blackfoot? "Blackfoot" doesn't post here anymore.

jack

Shut up, idiot.

jack

So...let's put this into perspective. What would "tempt your faith"?