Banzored

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Sephy and Username sitting in a tree M-O-C-K-I-N-G

I wondered if that's what wuz up, considering his sudden lack of anything sephhy at three other boards :bigass:

jack

Flag=Gear????

:S:

I never said that. I did however say that Douche is a lying used cumrag. The "jack" account at Mock was reg'ed by Gear just a few weeks ago, not me a couple years ago. Did you even bother to go look Lox or are you just spouting again? No such thing as a duplicate account in vBulletin dontcha know :bigass:

jack

See, that's when I knew weird bullshit was up. When he reg'ed that account in my name and she promptly banned it before he even activated I smelled shit.

jack

Her and Dick. He was on the other TK until he drove the owner insane with his lies and bullshit and she banned his hillbilly ass. I fucking hate that guy, so I guess that makes him a good troll.

Dick was a shitty troll actually, and if he's resumed posting at mock (and I'm completely blind there, dont/cant lurk or view anything) than he's a hypocritical shit troll.

I watched him trip himself up with the most basic shit (like posting pics that weren't his and taking credit for them) among other things.

jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack
TK is "dead" dontcha know?

(Dono)You nearly fucking killed it with the Eloisel redux. I am pleased to see you let that dead horse RIP.

This is truly funny Dono. You and Gear were two of the worst offenders in this bullshit with Eloisel. She's the reason he doesn't post here fwiw. I came in at the end, later. Just because you finally smartened up, now you're in the bully pulpit again?

Obviously you can't smell your own shit on your knees.

jack

Speaking of which...remember when you and me and Gear took over the Tea Room just to trash her? Remember how we plotted and planned at TKR about it? I do. In fact that whole thing is still up over there. Makes for fun reading, especially after your "death of TK being my fault" bs.

Dual modded one of Gear's posts resulting in his first little-girl-hissy-fit-stomping-off-the-board-never-to-return, remember?

Dual lost his modship over it, but you were at your most vicious to her in that phase, iirc.

Ah memories :D

jack

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Speaking of which...remember when you and me and Gear took over the Tea Room just to trash her? Remember how we plotted and planned at TKR about it? I do. In fact that whole thing is still up over there. Makes for fun reading, especially after your "death of TK being my fault" bs.

Dual modded one of Gear's posts resulting in his first little-girl-hissy-fit-stomping-off-the-board-never-to-return, remember?

Dual lost his modship over it, but you were at your most vicious to her in that phase, iirc.

Ah memories :D
Your mistake was in thinking you ever really dictated much of anything, Jack. The above statement dances right up to the edge of accuracy but doesn't quite get there. I had a beef with Eloisel that predated anything you started and was independent of anything TKR. But El made two mistakes in dealing with that whole thing: she assumed your friendship with her would protect her from your obsessive need to tilt at windmills, and she assumed my genuine warning to her was duplicitous. I knew what she didn't, that you wouldn't be able to stop yourself from making a total meltdown. You don't have that kind of self control. I also knew, when she dared me to do my worst, it would be easy to plant suggestions in your head that you would run with. You are a rabid henchman Jack, not an evil mastermind. You'll notice that everything board-related: the BOHICAblast, the pip removal, the Mexican service worker stuff, the Tea Room--all mine. Psychological warfare. But you'll also notice, as I'm sure El has, that all PI related stuff like photos and that idiotic horror story, all came from your inability to recognize that line before you cross it. You're that guy, jack. And whether you were ever The Flag or A Flag or Sometimes Flag, in every sense that matters you're him.
The funny part is I could direct you post by post to places where you did exactly as you were intended to from start to finish and you still wouldn't see it. I won't of course, but let me ask you this: when did I start referring to the Eloisel affair as internet kudzu and when did you become friendly with her again?
Don't bring a checkers board to a chess game...

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I never said that. I did however say that Douche is a lying used cumrag. The "jack" account at Mock was reg'ed by Gear just a few weeks ago, not me a couple years ago. Did you even bother to go look Lox or are you just spouting again? No such thing as a duplicate account in vBulletin dontcha know :bigass:

Yeah...Must be spouting again. Either that or you took your meds with wine again/forgot to take your meds,old man:D

Since it was long ago established that flag set up that account when he first started trolling Mock, your point is irrelevant.

Douche only cares about one thing and constructs the "truth" accordingly. Check the timestamps on the "jack" account. You'll see that it's the account Gear set up a couple months ago.

jack

Yep. Flag set it up with a capital J :bigass: fucking dumbass. But Gear set up the current jack alt just before I got tanked. What's the time stamp say Lox?

jack

last of the BOHICANS!

I'd say since I have the real pics of wheeze currently, it's obvious who put up her PI and who didn't, of course at one point Dono (with Gears hand up his ass) was suggesting I was you, I was Lox, why I was even Eloisel. Duchess and I talked about the Jack reg just after I set up the Ma account by the way, that's what makes her a duplicitous lying cumrag. She spins it the way she wants. Hey, at least she taught Dono how to multiquote.

and...how many Mock reg's did gear say was teh Wheeze after the fact? I take back that Gear is Mock's best troll. That award would have to go to Eloisel...who completely crosstrolled gear at Mock without ever even lurking there. Quite the accomplishment, imo. Looks like she trolled the three of you pretty well in the process.

Talk about BOHICA :bigass:

jack

I got banned somewhere for making too sexy of posts.
Isn't that sad.

Soccer moms.

Sheesh.

So did you ever lose your Mock virginity, or what? They finally let you in the members section?

jack

and that idiotic horror story,
funny, that isn't what you guys said at TKR when Saint was first writing it :D Guess that was part of you being "troll master" and me being "rabid dog" by exhorting me to go public with it?

Which are you now D...good cop or bad?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Yep. Flag set it up with a capital J :bigass: fucking dumbass. But Gear set up the current jack alt just before I got tanked. What's the time stamp say Lox?

I didn't check the time stamps...yet.

Didn't sleep well last night and brain was still waking up/falling asleep when I read your responses/typed my replies this morning.

Ding!

Banned
Playing the sock card displays bitterness and jealousy. You know it isn't true, but you just can't help yourself because it's easier than dealing with the truth. Otherwise name the socks.

Of course you can't ;)

glad Donovon is finally wising up about you. he's been retreived from the dark side.

i been saying this since comicon