Then you've lost me, I'm afraid.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
No I haven't.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Which one are you in this chorus line? :p

6083.imgcache.gif

Jack is the one in the middle. Loktar is the one to his left shaking his head, mouthing big, getting into it. You can almost hear him saying, "Yes, Sir, Lordie Me, Whatever Jack Say." Onyxoverdrive/VKD is the one to Jack's far left, also getting into it, backing it up, spurring it on. All he needs is a physical stick to illustrate what he is all about. Donovan is the one to Jack's immediate right. Smiling big. That's right. Butter don't melt in that mouth. And Gear is the one to the far right, barely visible, not completely in the frame. That's cause that foam knight bastard came here and did his dirty work and now he's off to mess up other places. He should listen to me and come back for a visit.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Ever had Meritage, wheeze?

jack

Well, I never saw that in her. Probably the best troll on Mock would be Cracker. She's offensive and incredibly persistent.

Really? After the shock wears off the narcissism is pretty banal. I backed her up and off in three posts. She loves to fuck though.

You and I share her origins.... That early shit was like a troll in training :D

Donovan

beer, I want beer

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
Jack is the one in the middle. Loktar is the one to his left shaking his head, mouthing big, getting into it. You can almost hear him saying, "Yes, Sir, Lordie Me, Whatever Jack Say." Onyxoverdrive/VKD is the one to Jack's far left, also getting into it, backing it up, spurring it on. All he needs is a physical stick to illustrate what he is all about. Donovan is the one to Jack's immediate right. Smiling big. That's right. Butter don't melt in that mouth. And Gear is the one to the far right, barely visible, not completely in the frame. That's cause that foam knight bastard came here and did his dirty work and now he's off to mess up other places. He should listen to me and come back for a visit.

That one with the big smile is my least favorite. I hate Donovan now.

jack

Best troll on Mock is Gear.

eloisel

Forever Empress E

Oh, don't hate Donovan. Underneath all his BS and self-righteousness and other general crap, there are some genuine good things about him. And, if you ever need to take a good look in the mirror sometime, he's sure to be the one to hold it up for you. Besides, that bunch is a package deal.

Donovan

beer, I want beer

No you don't, but El might. She holds long grudges.

I don't dance to other people's music. I'm closer to this one.

6271.imgcache.jpg

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
Really? After the shock wears off the narcissism is pretty banal. I backed her up and off in three posts. She loves to fuck though.

You and I share her origins though. That early shit was like a troll in training :D

God damn it, Jack. It's "Cracker can fuck". Get it right, she never said anything about being good at it or even enjoying it.

I'm pretty good at hitting below the belt when I'm pissed off but she's said some shit that even I would think twice about. Attacking some of the 'nicer' members' children that have psychological problems is bad. One of the members had a child that accidentally drowned and Cracker wouldn't shut up about it. I don't care how trashy someone comes across online, that's some loathsome shit to be "mocking" someone about.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Oh, don't hate Donovan. Underneath all his BS and self-righteousness and other general crap, there are some genuine good things about him. And, if you ever need to take a good look in the mirror sometime, he's sure to be the one to hold it up for you. Besides, that bunch is a package deal.

Why do you think Socrates drank Hemlock? Because the mirror lies, but the philosopher doesn't.

jack

Wait...you've never posted (or even lurked) at Mock afaik.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
Remember the big fuss over Lord of the Dance... Michael Flatley? (Just checked, I can't believe I remembered his name)

Anyway, this guy was huge back in the 90s and I couldn't stand him. He danced just like those chimps too. Look at this fruitcake. GAH!!!

6272.imgcache.jpg

jack

God damn it, Jack. It's "Cracker can fuck". Get it right, she never said anything about being good at it or even enjoying it.

I'm pretty good at hitting below the belt when I'm pissed off but she's said some shit that even I would think twice about. Attacking some of the 'nicer' members' children that have psychological problems is bad. One of the members had a child that accidentally drowned and Cracker wouldn't shut up about it. I don't care how trashy someone comes across online, that's some loathsome shit to be "mocking" someone about.

You must think I'm doing that accidentally.

I've witnessed Cracker at the base of her game. At that level, she's just a hater. I read ALL that shit and was not very impressed. One of the other things I liked about Mock is what I like best about here. People mostly just are themselves. It's troglodytes like Cracker (and a few others) that fuck that shit up in some sort of grand gesture of how they have it together but "you" don't.

I liked some of the posters there though.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Remember the big fuss over Lord of the Dance... Michael Flatley? (Just checked, I can't believe I remembered his name)

Anyway, this guy was huge back in the 90s and I couldn't stand him. He danced just like those chimps too. Look at this fruitcake. GAH!!!

6272.imgcache.jpg

I love River Dance and Michael Flatley was awesome! He also had a big head, so big he could hardly carry it on his neck. But, he was awesome!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Why do you think Socrates drank Hemlock? Because the mirror lies, but the philosopher doesn't.

Well, it wasn't his choice. He was found guilty of corrupting the youth and all that.

Generally, I find that it is the philosopher that lies through arrogance and the mirror that deceives through perception.

jack

I saw a Riverdance(tm) performance at the Flynn in Burlington a few years ago with my wife.

a most memorable date.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
You must think I'm doing that accidentally.

I've witnessed Cracker at the base of her game. At that level, she's just a hater. I read ALL that shit and was not very impressed. One of the other things I liked about Mock is what I like best about here. People mostly just are themselves. It's troglodytes like Cracker (and a few others) that fuck that shit up in some sort of grand gesture of how they have it together but "you" don't.

I liked some of the posters there though.

Her and Dick. He was on the other TK until he drove the owner insane with his lies and bullshit and she banned his hillbilly ass. I fucking hate that guy, so I guess that makes him a good troll.