Banzored

eloisel

Forever Empress E
lthy Whore: Look at his pants! Look at the hair on his dancers! It's a travesty.
It was about 20 years ago! That hair was popular then. So were those pants. They are Irish and on stage. Don't hold it against them.

I thought that in unison stuff was awesome and them floating around the stage with their arms stiffly by their sides was amazing. Good stuff is good stuff.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You hated it, right? Cuz Michael Flatley sucks assssss. :mmph:

So, you're not a fan of Michael Flatley and you hate Donovan plus your more of a sloth type. How do you feel about Cheetohs?

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
If I had seen someone wearing those pants out in public back then, I would have kicked him in the knee (so he couldn't run after me and beat me up.)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Her and Dick. He was on the other TK until he drove the owner insane with his lies and bullshit and she banned his hillbilly ass. I fucking hate that guy, so I guess that makes him a good troll.

Don't you wish. Just an ignorant wannabe, which is probably why Duch picked the two of them up. They're linked, you know.

Cracker and Dick.

jack

You hated it, right? Cuz Michael Flatley sucks assssss. :mmph:

What I thought of the performance was irrelevant compared to the magnitude of the date, of which that show was a key component.

I could care less about Riverdance, but I enjoyed that show immensely.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
So, you're not a fan of Michael Flatley and you hate Donovan plus your more of a sloth type. How do you feel about Cheetohs?

Is that those puffed cheese things? I don't eat those. I actually eat fairly healthy, I'm just super lazy and like lounging around.

I don't hate Donovan unless he does an Irish jig like that chimp. Then all bets are off.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
Don't you wish. Just an ignorant wannabe, which is probably why Duch picked the two of them up. They're linked, you know.

Cracker and Dick.

She inherited Dick when she took over Mock, he's a long time member. But you're right, he seemed to come to prominence about the same time Cracker took the forum over.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
If I had seen someone wearing those pants out in public back then, I would have kicked him in the knee (so he couldn't run after me and beat me up.)

Yeah, well, if you see some guy wearing those pants out in public, you'd better kick his boyfriend in the knee too or he'll be right after you. He might not beat you up but he might slap you silly. I'm not sure of that, though, as I've had no personal experience. Maybe Loktar can enlighten us.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Is that those puffed cheese things? I don't eat those. I actually eat fairly healthy, I'm just super lazy and like lounging around.

I don't hate Donovan unless he does an Irish jig like that chimp. Then all bets are off.

Cheetohs are those puffed things that turn your fingers orange.

I would pay to see Donovan do an Irish jig, but not like that chimp. He could put it on YouTube.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Never posted with anything but Ma at Mock ever.

According to Duchess, you posted as jack back in early January/February 2011 or 2012. I'll have to find the link.

-oops this should've probably been a PM.

-signed Not the Mole.

LOL.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Well, it wasn't his choice. He was found guilty of corrupting the youth and all that.

Generally, I find that it is the philosopher that lies through arrogance and the mirror that deceives through perception.

Actually Socrates would have been easily able to avoid death if he'd been more remorseful. When they asked him to name his own punishment for being found guilty, he suggested a cash reward for his efforts. Then he suggested a modest fine. And rather than allowing it to be administered to him when death was the sentence, he took it and drank cheerfully, then scolded his boys for crying and carrying on. Went out like a boss.

It is common for people to label things they can't or won't see clearly as lies, especially if the truth is too uncomfortable. I would expect nothing less from you, watcher of shadows.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
According to Duchess, you posted as jack back in early January/February 2011 or 2012. I'll have to find the link.

-signed Not the Mole.

LOL.

It's always the quiet ones.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
It is common for people to label things they can't or won't see clearly as lies, especially if the truth is too uncomfortable. I would expect nothing less from you, watcher of shadows.

Could you look like Channing Tatum when you say things like that?

Just because that is what you see in the mirror on those rare occasions you dare look, doesn't mean that is what everyone else sees when they dare look.

And, those are Dark Shadows. Do you know where I can watch past episode 162 online streaming to my roku? And, not on Amazon Prime at $1.99 an episode!

I have a Grandmaster Stealther on UO. Do you play UO?

jack

-signed Not the Mole.

LOL.

Since it was long ago established that flag set up that account when he first started trolling Mock, your point is irrelevant.

Douche only cares about one thing and constructs the "truth" accordingly. Check the timestamps on the "jack" account. You'll see that it's the account Gear set up a couple months ago.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Noooooo

And if you want to hear how that sounds, say it like this, "NooooWah"

Well which is it then...did flag set up the 'jack' account when he first tried trolling Mock or did Gear set it up months ago?

Gear allied with Flag?