Banzored

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
:bigass:

NeonMercuryASH

beer, I want beer
Wrong ding. This was the dance. We're fascinated with dancers and musicians simply because they can " walk the walk" Remember, we used to move like something Donovan might use for his banner. Even if we limp through it, if you rhythm's good, you can put forth the impression, you can, " walk the walk".

Ding!

Banned
Wrong ding. This was the dance. We're fascinated with dancers and musicians simply because they can " walk the walk" Remember, we used to move like something Donovan might use for his banner. Even if we limp through it, if you rhythm's good, you can put forth the impression, you can, " walk the walk".

?

Ding!

Banned
the real question here is:

if the child abuse story is true, why has Vap denied it for the last 12 years?

if the story is a lie, why claim it in the first place?!?!!?

fucking sick and twisted

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
the real question here is:

if the child abuse story is true, why has Vap denied it for the last 12 years?

if the story is a lie, why claim it in the first place?!?!!?

fucking sick and twisted

Clearly you have no concept of how trolling works.

Ding!

Banned
Clearly you have no concept of how trolling works.

yeah I'm going to troll my enemies by making up a horrific story about how I was sexually molested as a child, dragging my fathers name through the mud, and then turn around and say 'pwned!' it was all just a lie.

genius troll

jack

yeah I'm going to troll my enemies by making up a horrific story about how I was sexually molested as a child, dragging my fathers name through the mud, and then turn around and say 'pwned!' it was all just a lie.

genius troll

For the last time, you can (out of context) create any image of anything you like. That's one post as part of a much longer much more complex troll that went on for a couple years back then. Didn't have anything to do with you then, and certainly doesn't have anything to do with you now.

The only reason we're even still talking about it is you just keep repeating this one thing out of context over and over. My relationship with my father is not only none of your business, you aren't qualified to comment what I was doing 14 years ago.

The reason you're doing this is because I used you like a cumrag at commie a few years ago and you never got over it.

What I admit to or deny doesn't concern or affect you. Each time you bring it up I'll troll you with it again. That post was a troll. The real issue is your continued butthurt when I trashed you at Commie years later which you still bear the scars from.

And that's the LAST time I'll discuss it with you. Go suck a tailpipe.

jack

fucking double post

jack

bump