Banzored

Ding!

Banned
For the last time, you can (out of context) create any image of anything you like. That's one post as part of a much longer much more complex troll that went on for a couple years back then. Didn't have anything to do with you then, and certainly doesn't have anything to do with you now.

The only reason we're even still talking about it is you just keep repeating this one thing out of context over and over. My relationship with my father is not only none of your business, you aren't qualified to comment what I was doing 14 years ago.

The reason you're doing this is because I used you like a cumrag at commie a few years ago and you never got over it.

What I admit to or deny doesn't concern or affect you. Each time you bring it up I'll troll you with it again. That post was a troll. The real issue is your continued butthurt when I trashed you at Commie years later which you still bear the scars from.

And that's the LAST time I'll discuss it with you. Go suck a tailpipe.

all retroactive lies. it wasn't a troll, back in 2000 you had no idea a post you make would come back to haunt you decades later, and you didn't have nearly as many (online) enemies as you do now

perhaps back then you didn't intend to become the biggest scumbag on the internet, but you are now, so you made your bed.....

now SUCK IT GNOME!

Ding! You need to realize no one cares anymore. It's been done so many times no one gives a shit. Like reruns of Leave it to Beaver, no one watches anymore. It's boring. You're boring. We get it, you hate Jack. The real situation is this: can you find a way out of your own head and get past it? Move forward. Go away. You're stuck in a rut, boy. Find new digs where there may be some 12 year old who found his way past his parents filter on the computer and thinks he's part of some really cool site where the 'grown ups' play. He'll think you're so cool.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
Seriously. I had a major hate on for someone that was absolutely loathsome at another forum and spent a lot of time and energy trying to show the forum what a complete ass the guy was. I did that but I also proved what a complete asshole I was as well for getting so obsessed. The forum had more sympathy for ass boy than for me.

Give it a break.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
That's because butt-hurt crybaby boys are so pitiful you have no choice but to pity them.
Women are stronger.

Yeah, that's weird. I proved the guy was a huge lying liar that lied and women wrote "it doesn't matter that his stories aren't true, I love his writing."

What!?!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Yeah, that's weird. I proved the guy was a huge lying liar that lied and women wrote "it doesn't matter that his stories aren't true, I love his writing."

What!?!

Just saying - I'm not making a comment about this.

Deliberately.

Not against you FW, but against some of the posters on this board that will remain nameless but they know who they are any f'ing way.

Ding!

Banned
Ding! You need to realize no one cares anymore. It's been done so many times no one gives a shit. Like reruns of Leave it to Beaver, no one watches anymore. It's boring. You're boring. We get it, you hate Jack. The real situation is this: can you find a way out of your own head and get past it? Move forward. Go away. You're stuck in a rut, boy. Find new digs where there may be some 12 year old who found his way past his parents filter on the computer and thinks he's part of some really cool site where the 'grown ups' play. He'll think you're so cool.

suck it Gnome.

Ding!

Banned

What!?!

you haven't known Vap for very long have you? you wait

And I'd advise you to listen to what Donovan says, he's a wise man

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
I got no dog in this race, I don't give a shit and it just doesn't matter to me.

But you should let it go. How does this benefit you? He'll never admit any wrong doing (if there was any) and you just end up looking like a complete fucking idiot. Go enjoy yourself.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
In other news Clint Eastwood talks to a chair.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
You know what sucks about middle age? I'm always hot. Except when I'm not and I get all veiny from being cold. Either way, I'm unattractive. And I'm actually kind of nice looking except I'm sweating or veiny from being cold. Life isn't fair.

That was off topic, wasn't it?

jack

I lmaO

jack

you're fucking killing me....but you're right. It's too fucking funny.