Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
296849283_1001600810532985_7245769468586231756_n.jpg

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I like both Star Wars and Star Trek. Though since I used to watch Star Trek:TOS reruns as a child in the 80's after swimming at the community pool and picking up our Dad at the bus stop down the street, i think i like Star Trek just a little bit more.

Mirah

I love you
I'm doing a walmart order because I need to buy a pillow to make it easier to sit up while I am sleeping. So I thought I would buy a body pillow. And then I need to buy a body pillow case. You would imagine that there would be just plain options. There was not. There was micky mouse, dinosaurs and this. So I got this of course.

SfTSAOT.png

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
As The Cat approaches 4# and recently decided it was a good idea to sink his murder mittens into the beefy part of my right thigh and just hang there and has since showed an unwelcome interest in my testicles, I am genuinely happy to think about what will be happening to his in a few weeks.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
"SUCK MY BALLS, YOU DIRTY WHORE!" is kind of like "aloha" to me. It can mean lots of things: I just pwned you. You just screwed me over. You thought you just screwed me over but it turns out I just pwned you. I must give you grudging approval for outwitting me. There are probably others.