Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Why don't we just stop putting a "u" after every "q"? Think of the time we'd save.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Why don't we just stop putting a "u" after every "q"? Think of the time we'd save.
We should also get rid of "C." It's useless. You got "K" for hard sounds and "S" for soft sounds: Sirkle. See?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I'm working on a treatment for a game show called "Suck My Balls, You Dirty Whores." Still nailing down the gameplay mechanics, but I'm pretty sure the contestants will all be dirty whores.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I'm working on a treatment for a game show called "Suck My Balls, You Dirty Whores." Still nailing down the gameplay mechanics, but I'm pretty sure the contestants will all be dirty whores.
...and this dirty whore goes straight to the Lightning Round:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
As a Looney Tunes fan, I've been wondering this all my life...

Mirah

I love you
Kevin Durand tho

Emoji Love GIF by MOODMAN

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
On the rare occasion that I'm in a bar with beautiful people, playing "Never have I ever," I usually play to both lose and horrify and alienate most of the people at the table--in hopes that there will be one hot filthy girl there that will be intrigued.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I'm old enough to remember when space invaders needed strips of coloured film on the cabinet screen so everything wasn't just black and white.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Also this is missing the invaders dum dum sound that got faster the more you killed really added to the stress.