Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It was my wisdom teeth, they're breakng apart and need removed.

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
It was my wisdom teeth, they're breakng apart and need removed.
Jessica Jones GIF

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I just got home. Tons of followup visits and drugs to take for a while but Im still kicking.

This all started when I cut my leg and the bleeding wouldn't stop, so I called 911. (Once I got there, they found other things wrong with my legs to treat -- I wish I had grabbed some clothers & personal items while the EMTs were rushing me out the door...)

My place looks like a crime scene (literally blood everywhere) which is a bitch to clean up. The house also needs a good airing out after being unoccupied for 5 days during a heatwave. WHEEEE! Life is so lifey...

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Glad to hear you're doing better Eggs. I didn't get admitted to the hospital yesterday but I was there for about 10 hours to get my abdominal, stomach and back pain on my right side checked out. They did an ultrasound and CT scan and found stones in my gallbladder. They're just sitting there for now and aren't infectious and weren't the source of my pain apparently. They sent me home with the instructions to take pain meds and eat a high fiber diet for a few days. They recommended if the pain persists and gets worse, I might need surgery to get my gallbladder out someday.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
With all these Uber and Doordash apps, I really need a manscaping app. Because shit, I look and feel so much better when I don't look like bigfoot but I literally can do little about the back hair and even the front is tedious and annoying. I'd gladly pay a nice Korean girl $20 bucks to come by every few weeks and keep things neat and tidy.
As long as there's a happy ending and you don't have to tip, I'd have to agree.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I just got home. Tons of followup visits and drugs to take for a while but Im still kicking.

This all started when I cut my leg and the bleeding wouldn't stop, so I called 911. (Once I got there, they found other things wrong with my legs to treat -- I wish I had grabbed some clothers & personal items while the EMTs were rushing me out the door...)

My place looks like a crime scene (literally blood everywhere) which is a bitch to clean up. The house also needs a good airing out after being unoccupied for 5 days during a heatwave. WHEEEE! Life is so lifey...

Ugh I hate bleeding. The two times I've been in danger have involved deep cuts. I'm glad you're ok Eggs. When I got back from the hospital, same. Place looked like an abbatoir.

Dawn works well with ice on bloodstains.

Mirah

I love you
I haven’t been around bc I’m in the hospital. Theyve had me on IV antibiotics for a few days for an infection. Should be home in a day or two. I only have my phone and I couldn’t log into LBBS for some reason. Should be fine, spam u soon.

I missed this post. Glad you are back. Sorry you had to go to the hospital!!!!

I hope everyone gets to feeling better soon!

CaptainWacky

Only when we can upload our brains to robot bodies.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter

CaptainWacky

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Made up a big crock pot of gumbolaya and about to have another helping of it for dinner but my butthole is about to make an argument to take a break and have something less spicy and intense. The Ring of Fire is to be respected.