Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I haven’t been around bc I’m in the hospital. Theyve had me on IV antibiotics for a few days for an infection. Should be home in a day or two. I only have my phone and I couldn’t log into LBBS for some reason. Should be fine, spam u soon.

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
GIF by Kim's Convenience

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I haven’t been around bc I’m in the hospital. Theyve had me on IV antibiotics for a few days for an infection. Should be home in a day or two. I only have my phone and I couldn’t log into LBBS for some reason. Should be fine, spam u soon.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Somehow I'd got it in my head that Dana Carvey had died, but I see he just guest hosted "Jimmy Kimmel." So, that said, he and Mike Meyers should get together and do a "Wayne's World" sequel where Wayne and Garth are old.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Does that Spice Girls song mean that if you want to screw one of the Spice Girls you've got to screw all the Spice Girls? One at a time, like boss fights? Or all at once on some big orgy bed. Because I'm up for it either way. Heck, I'll even do modern Spice Girls instead of hot young 1990s Spice Girls.

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
Does that Spice Girls song mean that if you want to screw one of the Spice Girls you've got to screw all the Spice Girls? One at a time, like boss fights? Or all at once on some big orgy bed. Because I'm up for it either way. Heck, I'll even do modern Spice Girls instead of hot young 1990s Spice Girls.
spice girls 90s GIF