"TK and SC remain fast friends"

Maylie

Ahhhh yes....

The good old days, earning my stripes over at EI.....picking off mods, one by one... working my way down the line...

I didn't know I was troll when I made them change the rules, within my first month of posting....

The memories....~giggle~

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
CoyoteUgly said:
I remember inviting RUReddy over here.

One of the better trades from EI. ;)

Why don't you fuck her? I bet her vagina is more realistic than the one you're currently using.

jack

At least, that's what Shitzie says.

Nacchisrevenge

TL;DR ...

Summary?

jack

I made this av, just for you for Valentine's day.

Ishcabittle

THAT AV IS AGAINST THE TERMS OF SERVICE AND YOU WILL NOW BE SHOT WITH BIGFOOT'S MAN-MAYO. IN THE NECK.

jack

Is it against reg? Just say the word.....

jack

There, is this one better?

Ishcabittle

Yes. The impact of the previous av, however, was felt very near to everyone's heart - especially in the context of the thread. Bravo!

jack

OMG What a low blow!!

Speaking of low blows...........

Maylie

post # 72

jack 1-25-2007, 04:31 PM

I'm done with you. Post all the smiley's and sweetie pie comments you want.

I'm finished interacting with you on this or any other board.

So by all means "enjoy the ride", because there won't be one from now on.

I'm delighted to see you posting to me ...;)

Wheeeeee the ride continues.....Sweet!

jack

Honey, after the little pedophile groupthink Ive been watching you associate with, and this certain .wav I just recently came into possession of, you can hop on one leg and call yourself "Ilene" for all I care.

It'll be a sweet ride.

Maylie

jack said:
Honey, after the little pedophile groupthink Ive been watching you associate with, and this certain .wav I just recently came into possession of, you can hop on one leg and call yourself "Ilene" for all I care.

It'll be a sweet ride.

Oh my goodness......I don't think Eloisel is going to like what you have said about her..I don't think she is a pedophile do you?

or anyone else that posted on this thread...
http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=71883

jack

:bigass: Heroic Fool is a filthy pedophile. And so are you, "sugar".

jack

I don't believe wheezie posts at Slipstream, which is what I'm talking about. But you do know what I'm talking about. You bring eloisel and some stupid TK thread I'm not referring to into this because you're getting pretty desperate. I'm talking about you and Rommie and Sadi and Heroic Fool and your little pedophile circle jerk. That's who I'm talking about. I'm not talking about eloisel, whom I respect.

Are those your brains leaking out of your vagina? Tighter panties are a must! That's a "dual" benefit in your case. :D