"TK and SC remain fast friends"

Cranky Bastard

Fine you might not be talking about Eloisel, but I am. What with her and her sicko-muslim attraction to the under-age 20-year old down at the drive-thru store...

Scandalous!

Maylie

jack said:
I don't believe wheezie posts at Slipstream, which is what I'm talking about. But you do know what I'm talking about. You bring eloisel and some stupid TK thread I'm not referring to into this because you're getting pretty desperate. I'm talking about you and Rommie and Sadi and Heroic Fool and your little pedophile circle jerk. That's who I'm talking about. I'm not talking about eloisel, whom I respect.

Are those your brains leaking out of your vagina? Tighter panties are a must! That's a "dual" benefit in your case. :D

Desperate? LOL.... not in this lifetime and esp not dealing with a nut case like you. :D

Once again jackie you're blowing your wad because there is nothing over there worth chatting about here about. Check all my posts, shouldn't take long, only a few over 200....Go ahead do it!!! User name- Queen Noodle...spell it right!

You won't find one single post where I've interacted with Rommie/Sadi/Heroic Fool and their party times. Sort of like all the vemon you said I was sprewing at SC...and you couldn't come up with one tiny little link.

So go back to your spamming, what you do best...it makes more sense ~grin~

Have a good day darlin' :)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Vemon Sprewing? Looks like the "veneer" is cracking, just a little bit.

Is that a rictus under that grin, or are you just happy to see me? :laugh:

jack

And sugar, let me give you a clue....if you associate with unrepentant, known pedophiles, you are judged by the company you keep.

All the "I never interacted with them in 400 posts" exclamations of innocence are the same as any other enabler.

You're fucking pathetic.

Maylie

jack said:
And sugar, let me give you a clue....if you associate with unrepentant, known pedophiles, you are judged by the company you keep.

All the "I never interacted with them in 400 posts" exclamations of innocence are the same as any other enabler.

You're fucking pathetic.

Ahhh thanks jackie for going over and checking my history of 211 posts.....Did you read any of my jokes or enjoy my word assocation game play? I made some fascinating contributions at SS... Oh oh...did you catch my post about the weather? Dang, it was cold here!! Brrrr!!!

jack, are one funny little man. But you bore me now...

jack

...judged by the company you keep, little Ruru.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
getaroom.gif

jack

Is wheelchair sex satisfying?

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
What do eunuchs do for pleasure?

jack

As you know, it's well documented I get laid 2.3 times per week.

This week is where I get the accumulated .03's :D

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
you mean .3's?

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
That means you get laid every 3 days?

After 20+ years of marriage, not bad.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
This portion of the thread is like reading a drunken first draft of a Cole Porter lyric...

jack

DarthSikle said:
That means you get laid every 3 days?

After 20+ years of marriage, not bad.

It's really funny, after trolling that shit for years, you're the first person to actually get it :D

jack

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
This portion of the thread is like reading a drunken first draft of a Cole Porter lyric...

Care to dance?:D

jack

Nice skirt, bitch.

jack

Christ, who the fuck is that?

Messy or DS reacting to an earlier in the day post about "Cyber TV's"...and over-doing it for effect.

jack

LOL they're probably sharing her.

OMG, a twisted menage a trois!

FUCKING PERVS