"TK and SC remain fast friends"

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Fuck me over once, shame on me

Twice, fuck you in the neck.

jack

Shatna being gone takes care of one of the symptoms, but the disease still festers.

jack

headvoid said:
the "but hey" was because I never really worked out why people don't like you. I always thought your EI and TK posts were very entertaining - that's all I look for!

She's representative of why more than half of marriages end in divorce.

No loyalty, no honor, no trust.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
No justice, no peace

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
VBulletin2.jpg

Maylie

headvoid said:
the "but hey" was because I never really worked out why people don't like you. I always thought your EI and TK posts were very entertaining - that's all I look for!

Thank you headvoid for your explanation :)

I've always appreciated the kind words you have written to me. But I had to ask to be clear, I really hate misunderstandings.....;)

You have written some very entertaining posts yourself, I've enjoyed!

Maylie

jack said:
Fuck me over once, shame on me

Twice, fuck you in the neck.

tsk tsk.... jackie thinks I f*cked him over!

jackie dear.... you have no valid reason to be on the attack.....you can't and won't find one single post from my history to back up your accusation. I've never said anything unkind to you, live with it sweetheart.

However, everytime you say 'f*ck you in the neck' or call me c*nt...

I wear those names proudly.....:) Because I know you have nothing else of value to offer...

Thanks darlin'.......Are we having fun yet?

Maylie

jack said:
She's representative of why more than half of marriages end in divorce.

No loyalty, no honor, no trust.

Good Golly jackie.....

This statement coming from you has truly made my day an event! :)

You have based your opinion of me solely on hearsay.....You don't know me, you have no idea what I'm about but you clearly have no problem saying what you think about me. I gotta love that!!

Have at it my little buckaroo....I'm enjoying the ride....I love this stuff.....

Have a great week-end Sweetie.....:)

jack

RuReddy said:
Gone?
Oh yeah... I forgot....thats right, he is gone....
are you sure?

Do I care?

jack

RuReddy said:
Good Golly jackie.....

This statement coming from you has truly made my day an event! :)

You have based your opinion of me solely on hearsay.....You don't know me, you have no idea what I'm about but you clearly have no problem saying what you think about me. I gotta love that!!

Have at it my little buckaroo....I'm enjoying the ride....I love this stuff.....

Have a great week-end Sweetie.....:)

No, I base my opinion on our direct interactions, with you and Shatna, and what happened to me in RL as a result.

I'm done with you. Post all the smiley's and sweetie pie comments you want. I know exactly what you are, and it's everything I hate in a person.

I'm finished interacting with you on this or any other board. So by all means "enjoy the ride", because there won't be one from now on.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Isn't that a fake RU Reddy account? Didn't she change her name to Queen Noodle?? I think you've been had.

jack

I. Have. To. Care.

Maylie

Originally Posted by RuReddy
Gone?
Oh yeah... I forgot....thats right, he is gone....
are you sure?

jack said:
Do I care?

Yes, of course you care jackie...

You bring his damn name up every time I post for God's sake!

Whats up with that, then you say you don't care...pish!....

You think everyone is fooled here.....Think again....these people are not stupid......Lame yes....stupid, not by a long shot.

Maylie

jack said:
No, I base my opinion on our direct interactions, with you and Shatna, and what happened to me in RL as a result.

Interesting....I just read through every conversation I had with you. 4 in total count- And nothing was discussed that would directly effect your 'Real Life'......Quit yer whining and blaming me for your discourse with Shatna. The conversations we had were short and sweet, your battle with him is long and drawn out over years, having nothing to do with me!

I base my opinion of you on our direct interactions. I don't have a problem you.

I'm done with you. Post all the smiley's and sweetie pie comments you want. I know exactly what you are, and it's everything I hate in a person.

No jackie, you didn't get to know me in 4 conversations. You still have no idea what and who I am.......I have no time to hate, it robs me of time and energy. I forgive you for your short comings.

I'm finished interacting with you on this or any other board.

Good Luck with that....

So by all means "enjoy the ride", because there won't be one from now on.

Thank you so much jackie, I certainly will!!!
Life is one big ride.....and I'm having tons of fun and laughing as much as I possibly can fit into my day.
Life is for living!!

Now jackie......go off and play with the kids......Because I'm done with you for this thread.

Have a terrific week-end everyone.....
I know I will....

Ta ta.....

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Yuk.

Faux sweetness with the intent to condescend only works well in small doses. Posts full of it just makes you look like an unimaginative whore.

Oh, and no one ever believes the "My life is heaven and I don't care" gambit nor does the use of "Ta Ta" do anything but add a note of histrionic insanity at the end.

Just blah.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
My life is a living hell and I care deeply!

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I remember inviting RUReddy over here.

One of the better trades from EI. ;)