Hey, come on. I watch and listen.

Sometimes.

Rarely.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I was talking about someone else.

jack

I have all these....stalkers I've nicknamed them JackDancers, but some of them are pretty fucking creepy.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
23rd response...269th view. Someone's curious.

Tyrant

^All the SC threads have lurkers, notably BG and probably the rest of those in self-imposed exile.

jack

Hello Blind Groping !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

:::waves:::

Red Whacker

Mentalist said:
To who exactly? -- Oh that's right, nobody you fucking jumped up clown. We have no dealings RW, so shut the fuck up chatting about things you have no knowledge of; you uneducated, retarded peon.

Relax, the important thing is that you got the job done. Sure you've got some shit on your face but you're a TK Admin afterall.

Mission Accomplished. 8)

Tyrant

Haha. Bitter.

Tyrant

Because you helped found this place and now are nothing more than a parasitical annoyance?

jack

Whacker = PWNED by Messenger

Red Whacker

Messenger said:
Because you helped found this place and now are nothing more than a parasitical annoyance?

I can't deny this, but I quit of my own accord. Thus making your bitterness arguEment flawed.

Tyrant

Yeah, 'cuz we all know how much he sucked up to the admins.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's back.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
:lol:

Aww. Whacker's back. How sweet. :D

Tyrant

Sporting a terrible custom made avatar.

Here you go:

silversurfer1.jpg

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I'm so out of this loop. I like the people that left here and went to SC. I liked some of the people from EI that wound up on SC and here. I know some of those people from other places and still liked them.

I did not like this about the old TK:
had stars, didn't have stars, had karma, didn't have karma, had toys, didn't have toys, etc..... If we aren't going to have it - fine; if we are going to have it - don't screw with it. I liked the fricking stars. I liked being able to give a fricking star.

Other than that, I don't know what happened at TK that made some people leave and start up/go to SC. I know I would miss the people here that did not vacate the premises.

Cranky Bastard

eloisel said:
I'm so out of this loop. I like the people that left here and went to SC. I liked some of the people from EI that wound up on SC and here. I know some of those people from other places and still liked them.

I did not like this about the old TK:
had stars, didn't have stars, had karma, didn't have karma, had toys, didn't have toys, etc..... If we aren't going to have it - fine; if we are going to have it - don't screw with it. I liked the fricking stars. I liked being able to give a fricking star.

Other than that, I don't know what happened at TK that made some people leave and start up/go to SC. I know I would miss the people here that did not vacate the premises.

It's okay dear, really. Try not to stress yourself too much over stars. Life is still a happy place. Just step back from the edge.