Time to shit your pants

aeommai

cookie?
oh okay.

well i have been bored with boards lately, how do you feel about a KNIGHTLY wager?

i'll join your board and we'll see what you and your band of knights can do. if i last then...i don't know, nothing i want from you. you can fill out the rest of the bet.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
I've been here for about 20 minutes. Haven't shit my pants yet. The title was kind of anti-climactic if you ask me. :(

Sir Sacrifyx

Sacrifyx Aloysius Bastard I
oh okay.

well i have been bored with boards lately, how do you feel about a KNIGHTLY wager?

i'll join your board and we'll see what you and your band of knights can do. if i last then...i don't know, nothing i want from you. you can fill out the rest of the bet.
Bets on. If you last for...8 days, no more than 12 hours between posts...then you'll at least have proven yourself a step above the rest of the rabble we see on a daily basis, and I'll sponsor you for a 3-day. Don't worry about what that is for right now, because at the moment I don't see it happening. If it gets too hot over there and you bow out or you exceed the 12 hour limit between posts...I have a selection of flame boards saved, you'll be required to go around to each one and drop a post in, just one, telling them how the KOF burned you alive.

Deal?

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
ootikof.net/forum

That place ain't for you sissies, you're safer here. Better to be fucked by me and those who are on the way than to go there and be fucked by all.

Oh, goodie. Another piece of shit board running on SMF. Well, it could be worse. He could be running PHPbb.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
The Order of the Illustrious Knights of Fire?

What the hell do you do? Sit around all day and light your farts?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Sorry, I was sleeping, or I would have fucked your firm yet pliant neck quite sweetly.

We'll pick this up when you get back here.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I used to play Ultima Online faithfully. Still a member, just don't play often. My stealther can sneak up on her prey - no matter how bad the fire breathing monster may be - then totally destroy them with some of her awesome magic and/or one of her super cool weapons. Wow - now I'm really missing that game. When I get back from my outdoor fun and games with real people today, maybe I'll drop in New Haven and see what's going on.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Do you have a cape and a foam rubber shield with that crest painted on it that you wear while posting? Because that's how I'm picturing you. I bet when you say your nerd board's name you do it like the spartan leader from that movie because it sounds cooler when you yell it.

Sir Sacrifyx

Sacrifyx Aloysius Bastard I
Do you have a cape and a foam rubber shield with that crest painted on it that you wear while posting? Because that's how I'm picturing you.

You "picture" me? As in you actually sit there and fantasize about my appearance in real life? A bit creepy. Don't bother trying to cough up a witless explanation for that little statement there, it has been spoken. Learn to separate fantasy from reality, it'll go a long way towards keeping you from having to register with the authorities next time you move.
I bet when you say your nerd board's name you do it like the spartan leader from that movie because it sounds cooler when you yell it.
Sparta? Funny you should mention that, because I'm starting to draw some comparisons between their ancient practices and this board, namely, how it drops off its retarded children in this forum, set out alone to die at the hands of any predator that comes along for an easy meal. I was hoping to get all the way to "Sparta" for a real fight, but I can see I'll have to settle for you.