Time to shit your pants

aeommai

cookie?
nono Sarek! he's a knight!

Sir Sacrifyx

Sacrifyx Aloysius Bastard I
im new here, dont take me as a representative of this place yo
Lemme guess, you came in from bawl-hall? You show the same penchant for brainless drivel that I saw from EVERYONE over there.
but seriously did all you come here for is plugging your knightboard?

Plugging my knightboard? Maybe you don't understand how this shit works. Kind of like in real life, but I'm guessing you got your ass kicked enough out there to know better - anyhow, when someone raises a challenge, you answer it. Plain and simple. It's how this is done. You've been dancing around the issue since I got here, and it's probably for the best that you do. No one here, "representative" or not, not you and not anyone else can hold a candle to any KOF, let alone me, and if you REALLY wanna learn the hard way I have no problem teaching you here - save the others the trouble of dragging your charred ass out of the OOTIKOF stronghold. But I'm gonna find a fight here if it kills me - this IS troll kingdom, is it not? Surely at least one of you might provide a little sport, no matter how short lived. Or maybe you pussies really are like the bawl-hallers, all gas and no mass. That's fine too, just admit it, right here to me and everyone else that nobody here feels up to the challenge. Admit that, and I'm gone, you'll never see me again. Can't get any easier than that, eh?

aeommai

cookie?
Lemme guess, you came in from bawl-hall? You show the same penchant for brainless drivel that I saw from EVERYONE over there.

no. what's bawl hall?

Plugging my knightboard? Maybe you don't understand how this shit works. Kind of like in real life, but I'm guessing you got your ass kicked enough out there to know better - anyhow, when someone raises a challenge, you answer it. Plain and simple. It's how this is done. You've been dancing around the issue since I got here, and it's probably for the best that you do. No one here, "representative" or not, not you and not anyone else can hold a candle to any KOF, let alone me, and if you REALLY wanna learn the hard way I have no problem teaching you here - save the others the trouble of dragging your charred ass out of the OOTIKOF stronghold. But I'm gonna find a fight here if it kills me - this IS troll kingdom, is it not? Surely at least one of you might provide a little sport, no matter how short lived. Or maybe you pussies really are like the bawl-hallers, all gas and no mass. That's fine too, just admit it, right here to me and everyone else that nobody here feels up to the challenge. Admit that, and I'm gone, you'll never see me again. Can't get any easier than that, eh?
the thing about long paragraphs is that they're dull as fuck. nonetheless as you continue to dance, i might as well give you a decent reply.
number one there is no issue. you just showed up and said some stuff i didn't read.
number two the fact that you said OOTIKOF stronghold is gay as hell.
number three i highly doubt any of you have dragged anyone's ass out of your "stronghold" because no one posts there except for you and your buddies!

though i'm interested in seeing you leave, so yeah, this place is "all gas and no mass"(WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN)

Sir Sacrifyx

no. what's bawl hall?
If you have to ask, you'll never know.

the thing about long paragraphs is that they're dull as fuck.
I'll try to simplify my style for you in the future, maybe throw in a few smileys to help tell the story?
nonetheless as you continue to dance, i might as well give you a decent reply.
I have an odd feeling I'll still be waiting.
number one there is no issue. you just showed up and said some stuff i didn't read.
Didn't read? The simple fact that you've replied to damn near everything I've written would indicate otherwise. Get your story straight youngster.
number two the fact that you said OOTIKOF stronghold is gay as hell.
Gay crack. Original.
number three i highly doubt any of you have dragged anyone's ass out of your "stronghold" because no one posts there except for you and your buddies!
Outside posters are rare - if you knew your history in this arena, you'd understand why.
though i'm interested in seeing you leave, so yeah, this place is "all gas and no mass"
Not quite what I'm looking for, but it's a start.
(WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN)
Comprehension issues? Son, it's not a difficult analogy to puzzle out. You just don't have the brain for this game. NEXT!

aeommai

cookie?
If you have to ask, you'll never know.

I'll try to simplify my style for you in the future, maybe throw in a few smileys to help tell the story?
I have an odd feeling I'll still be waiting.
good one!

Didn't read? The simple fact that you've replied to damn near everything I've written would indicate otherwise. Get your story straight youngster.
its not hard to reply to you without reading your responses.

Gay crack. Original.
no seriously, just call it your flameboard or something, forum and all that.
calling it a stronghold makes the place sound gimmicky
Outside posters are rare - if you knew your history in this arena, you'd understand why.
by taking a quick look at your stats, about half of your boards' 22000 posts were made by the top ten posters. i don't see what makes your board better if outside posters don't show up.
Comprehension issues? Son, it's not a difficult analogy to puzzle out. You just don't have the brain for this game. NEXT!
i wasn't being literal there.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Let me "Impress" you then..

We are ruled by two signs,
That is the Sun, This is the Moon.

Kind of like Katy Perry's Song.

BTW do you like her?

There's multiple ways to answer. But the simplest would be to say, no. I make it a habit to not like anyone. I would however bend her over and drive the point home.

Sir Sacrifyx

good one!

its not hard to reply to you without reading your responses.
You QUOTED my posts in your responses, dumbshit. Even in replies that you didn't quote me in, you made statements related to the content and context of my posts. So far all I know of you is you're full of shit, like to try and hide it, and do a horrible job of it. Congrats, that's like 3 merit badges right there.

no seriously, just call it your flameboard or something, forum and all that.
calling it a stronghold makes the place sound gimmicky
I'll call it my goddamned shithouse if that's what I want to call it. Still a fair sight better than any of these other holes I visit from time to time.

by taking a quick look at your stats, about half of your boards' 22000 posts were made by the top ten posters. i don't see what makes your board better if outside posters don't show up.
they DO show up - and get promptly spanked out. Few have managed to hang for more than a week there without getting roasted beyond recognition.

i wasn't being literal there.
Everything you say can and will be used against you. That right there is the reason I already see you for the failure you are.

aeommai

cookie?
i didnt read ALL of your posts, i read the first few lines and got bored;)
(i hit the quote button instead of using the quick reply, its faster yo)

oh and i highly doubt people "get spanked out", more like they leave because it's dull as hell.

Sir Sacrifyx

i didnt read ALL of your posts, i read the first few lines and got bored;)
(i hit the quote button instead of using the quick reply, its faster yo)
Yeah, whatever.
oh and i highly doubt people "get spanked out", more like they leave because it's dull as hell.
Keep talkin' your shit. You're just like 99% of every other motherfucker I've ever seen. Pop into the board, lurk for a minute, never pop up and run your mouth like you do here in the safety of your own four walls, for fear of being proven an idiot. Until you've proven your worth amongst the best (hint: it's not TK), your assumptions mean less than shit to me.