Time to shit your pants

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
Actually, bawl-hall garbles any links or references to OOTIKOF. Even if that weren't the case, they've been spanked into submission by us on many occasions, your trolling effort over there was a waste of your time. By the way, another fine example of how you pussies dodge the issue. Pawning it off on BH, are you fucking serious?

Was it or wasnt it? Youre not even sure. What a fuckhead you are. Anyways I wasnt pawning it off, just sharing. I know how they like to play with tards such as you.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Learn your history. You're obviously new to the game, and never should have started playing. And who the fuck uses leetspeak anymore?
Got me there. I didn't even know there was an internet until I found this disk for free A. O. L. at a garage sale last week. Did you know there's nekkid wimmin on the internet too?
It's called being an adult. We all work all day long, all week. Many of us are married or spoken for, have kids, etc., etc. Too old to worry about hitting the clubs and cruisin' for bitches. Wait a few years, you might learn what it's all about.
Boy gosh, I can't wait until I grow up and then my idea of fun will be to play dress up like the guys from Spamalot and go say bad words on the internet. Donovan, of the knights of turn-your-head-and-cough: has a nice ring to it...
For obvious reasons, most of the knights see this place as just a bit too far down the pit to bother with.
Not the WHOLE internet - just you guys.
Just wanted to see if all the shit we heard was true.
And here you are.
If some asshole showed up on my board talkin' smack, my first order of business would be smacking him back to where he came from, not sitting here feigning indifference to his presence in a place he doesn't belong. I guess I'm old fashioned that way and I expect too much from the younger generation. So don't pretend like the fight isn't here. I brought it, you avoid it, you and everyone else here, and we all see you for the spineless cowards you are, justify it however you please. Your parents should have drowned you in the bathtub when you were an infant.
translated: please please pretty please come over to our board! It's frigging BORING there!

Man I hope you guys wake up your funnier people soon...I don't think you're trying very hard.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Bets on. If you last for...8 days, no more than 12 hours between posts...then you'll at least have proven yourself a step above the rest of the rabble we see on a daily basis, and I'll sponsor you for a 3-day. Don't worry about what that is for right now, because at the moment I don't see it happening. If it gets too hot over there and you bow out or you exceed the 12 hour limit between posts...I have a selection of flame boards saved, you'll be required to go around to each one and drop a post in, just one, telling them how the KOF burned you alive.

Deal?

Hey! Why do we always get guests when I'm working?

:(
mm

Sir Sacrifyx

Sacrifyx Aloysius Bastard I
Got me there. I didn't even know there was an

translated: please please pretty please come over to our board! It's frigging BORING there!

I never told you to go over there. I'd be happy if you'd just put up a fight HERE. Asking too much? Probably.

Man I hope you guys wake up your funnier people soon...I don't think you're trying very hard.
Sorry, I must have missed the memo that said I had to put on a stand-up act while I was here. Go watch Seinfeld if you want funny.

VITRIOL

Well I was nice enough to leave their link at Brawl Hall. They can thank me later.

rofl

Is Doomsday still there?
Ask him about the time we broke their first forum just with a massive quote war between myself and one other person.

If any of them don't already know the KOF, they're fucking newbs.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Seinfeld?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
He wants a fight but it appears he doesn't know how to pick one.

The threats are hilarious too - like a toothless chihauha bitching because someone won't give the little critter an imaginary taco with hot sauce.

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
rofl

Is Doomsday still there?
Ask him about the time we broke their first forum just with a massive quote war between myself and one other person.

If any of them don't already know the KOF, they're fucking newbs.

Havent followed that place in many moons. Used to post there back when Evil Blood was around. BH and TK do have some history but that was years ago.

VITRIOL

Havent followed that place in many moons. Used to post there back when Evil Blood was around. BH and TK do have some history but that was years ago.

EB! Couldn't quite remember his nic... thx.

EB and I are the ones who broke the board. lol

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I never told you to go over there. I'd be happy if you'd just put up a fight HERE. Asking too much? Probably.

Sorry, I must have missed the memo that said I had to put on a stand-up act while I was here. Go watch Seinfeld if you want funny.

It's in the bylaws and the fine print: Funny or GTFO. I don't make the rules, Jasper. Hey, when do the rest of the Power Rangers get here?

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
2 Guests, 2 Users

Users active in past 15 minutes:

Most Online Today: 11. Most Online Ever: 42 (December 08, 2008, 08:27:12 PM)

All two of you?

;)
mm

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Goddamned rookies. You must think I'm in this for you.

Original one, that. I called off the other knights. Turns out we don't need a whole platoon to deal with you skidmarks. NEXT!

Suuuuuuure you did. There must have been a hundred Knights in White satin or whatever you call yourselves at the weekly meetings just begging to join your crusade. Little Lord DoucheLeRoy and Hamlet Sandwich were probably crushed when they couldn't come along, and King of the Ringdings was inconsolable, right?

You might as well give up. Like my favorite singer of all time once said, Superman and Green Lantern ain't got nothing on me.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Don't know about you but I'm certainly feeling invaded.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Suuuuuuure you did. There must have been a hundred Knights in White satin or whatever you call yourselves at the weekly meetings just begging to join your crusade. Little Lord DoucheLeRoy and Hamlet Sandwich were probably crushed when they couldn't come along, and King of the Ringdings was inconsolable, right?

You might as well give up. Like my favorite singer of all time once said, Superman and Green Lantern ain't got nothing on me.

Do not disrespect the Moody Blues. Thank you.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Do not disrespect the Moody Blues. Thank you.

Knights of Columbus?

Knights who say "Ni?"

Knights of Turn-your-head-and-Koff?'

HR Puff n Koff?

Booger Knights?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Knights of Columbus?

Knights who say "Ni?"

Knights of Turn-your-head-and-Koff?'

HR Puff n Koff?

Booger Knights?

Booger Knights has a nice ring to it considering one of them used the term booger.

However, I kind of like their original theme of flames and the KOF. They could be "Kids on Fire" and if they'd send us their addresses we could send them matches and accelerant. Its a cause I'd support.