Touching the monolith
Staff member
JUST LIKE THE CATHOLICS!

Dr Dave

pillzlol
father ted religion GIF

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
IF JESUS CAN TURN LOAVES INTO FISH, CAN HE TURN TOAST INTO BATTERED FISH?

CaptainWacky

I wish people who hadn't visited for a while knew about the pond.

CaptainWacky

CASSIE DID YOU EVER FIND SCOOTER?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I am sad to report that I did find Scooter. He has moved on to the great pond in the sky. He crossed the slimy bridge. Scooter was only supposed to live for a year, but he lived for two years, so I think I had lots of Scooter time. I will gather more Scooters someday, and I will have a Scooter army.

Badass Snail GIF

Which reminds me, I need to go make another update video. FOR THE REUNION.

CaptainWacky

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

I built a wall of hay around the pond to try to keep it from getting too cold. The highest temp of the pond yesterday was 73F, this morning it was about 68F, the low last night was 49F. I think the hay will be fine for this kind of cold snap, but I've got to figure something else out for when it freezes. Bertha will die if I can't keep the temperature above 50F.

PLUS bonus view of the pepper bush.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Aww, they're learning their ABCs and 123s!

CaptainWacky

A WHOLE BUSH MADE OUT OF PEPPER?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I have a Scooter update. Remember when I said he was dead? Well, I didn't say that I'd left him in the pond so the other snails could eat him and THE CIRCLE OF LIFE etc... ANYWAY, I was just pulling back a bunch of the water lettuce to allow some sunlight in so the pond could warm up, and I saw Scooter's air snorkel sticking out. I thought wtf? He's been laying in the same place on his side with his body half out of the shell for at least 2 weeks, but now his body is back in the shell and the SNORKEL went back in when Bertha swam over him. I reached down and carefully picked him up (dead snails are gross and gooey) and he was heavy! I touched his trapdoor thingy and he closed up a little bit. I moved him to the other side of the pond, near where the water comes in so he can have more oxygenated water. Maybe he will come back to life. I DON'T KNOW. This is the second time I thought he was dead and he wasn't.