On Mine Field Pond

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Season 4 Pointing GIF by The Simpsons

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I got a "rosy minnows" notification on my phone and thought "I KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO DO."

Mirah

I love you

The kitten doesn't have a name yet, I just call him Beebee's kitten. I will have to think of something EVENTUALLY. I am running out of cat names :rwmad: PEOPLE NEED TO FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE TO DUMP THEIR CATS. Anyway, Luna was also a stray. My sister named her Luna, but sometimes I call her Fatniss.

Adorable!!!

CaptainWacky

LEAVE THAT CAT ALONE.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

Someday I will set up a tripod and there will be no more SHAKY CAM. imo!

CaptainWacky

I got an alert on my phone and it said "10 months" and I thought "why is it telling me about it now?" BUT THEN I WORKED IT OUT.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

I wonder if my shit modem made this upload kind of blurry. I DON'T KNOW. :rwmad:

CaptainWacky

I don't think a modem would do that. GOOD ROSY MINNOWS PLAYING.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Looks like they are SPAWNING UPSTREAM (nudge nudge wink wink say no more)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
OMG, speaking of spawning. NO WE DON'T SPEAK OF IT, well the corydoras speak of it ALL THE TIME. There's another baby cory in the tank, and eggs all over the glass again. All the time. Since I evicted Bertha from the 75 gallon, the corys make babies all the time. 4 babies have survived in the past 2 or 3 months. I am going to have to start scraping the eggs off or I will have too many fish.

CaptainWacky

Drop the morning after pill into the tank every morning.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
It was really cold last night, so I covered the pond with a tarp and set the heater at 70 degrees. Everything was fine... UNTIL Beebee decided to jump on the tarp and fell in the pond this morning. I AM STILL MAD AT HER. Everything seems fine, though. EXCEPT I'm STILL MAD :rwmad:

Today I'm going to try to figure something out to keep the dog and the fucking cats out of the pond. THEY ARE IDIOTS.

ALSO, one of the goats won't stop screaming for a man. She is driving me nuts.

:rwmad:

CaptainWacky

build a moat of lava around the pond