On Mine Field Pond

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
She went to the dark side. SHE WAS ALWAYS ON THE DARK SIDE.

OH, my bff and her urchins came over today. They said LOOK THERE ARE BABY FISH, and I said are you sure they aren't mosquito larvae? So I put my glasses on, and there are baby fish! The minnows made babies.

THE MIRACLE OF LIFE.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

My bff gave me a camera. It's an Akaso EK7000, it's like a Go Pro but cheaper and not as fancy. ANYWAY, besides learning how to use the fucking camera, I have to learn how to edit video, or else you'd all see the ground, the side of a building, a random tree, etc. I ended up cutting out most of this video because the screensaver kept making me think the camera stopped working. I AM TOO OLD TO LEARN NEW THINGS. I thought I turned the screensaver off. :rwmad:

ANYWAY, this is Bertha and Scooter. Bertha is the reason I have the pond because she is massive and didn't fit in the 75 gallon aquarium anymore. Scooter is a snail I've had for a couple years, he's a Florida apple snail. A few weeks ago I thought he was dead, but I didn't want to throw him away (in case he was alive!) so I chucked him in the pond. He is loving it. If it's possible for snails to love things.

It's hard to tell just how big they are from the video, but Bertha is about 12 inches long and Scooter is as big as my fist.

CaptainWacky

Bertha is slower than a snail!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

I attempted to do real editing and adding music. I need to find better free music, I think. IDK.

Anyway, there are baby ruby minnows. A lot more than I thought. And also I think they're called rosy red minnows and not ruby minnows, but NO ONE WILL NOTICE. lol

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

I attempted to do real editing and adding music. I need to find better free music, I think. IDK.

Anyway, there are baby ruby minnows. A lot more than I thought. And also I think they're called rosy red minnows and not ruby minnows, but NO ONE WILL NOTICE. lol

I like the video and the free music. It's like a country-fied version of Under The Sea.

Mirah

I love you
Thats so cool! I think I want to check out that camera! I don't know anything about video editing, adding music etc etc. I don't know how people do all of those tik tok videos, seems like it would take forever.

Also, when I was listening to the music apparently I was tapping my toes because the new cat of the house attacked my feet! :D

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
My bff's husband had surgery on his elbow this week, so their urchins have been staying here for the past couple days. They do not understand why I am not famous, they think everyone with a youtube channel is famous. The older urchin keeps asking me if I got more subscribers. She also keeps coming up with plots and plans to get me more subscribers. Also, she wants to make a movie with Beebee as the narrator, but I can't seem to make her understand that I don't even know how to cut out segments of the video that are shit. lol

CaptainWacky

Baby fish doo doo doo doo doo doo.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

CAN YOU SEE THE BABY CORY CATFISH?

(not in the pond, obv)

CaptainWacky

THEY IS SMALL.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
IF THEY EAT THEIR WHEATIES SOON THEY'LL BE AS BIG AS THE SEA MONKEYS YOU CAN BUY FROM A COMIC BOOK YES

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
THEY'RE HERE. THEY'RE VISIBLE. GET USED TO IT!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I've got to download a different video editor. Clipchamp is BULLSHIT. I can't even pick shitty free music from their library anymore. lol

CaptainWacky

MINE FIELD REUNION RETURNEES TO LEARN OF THE FISH ON FRIDAY?