Why is this place so fucking dead?

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I rarely visit Speak Freely since it's always drama from another board that I have no clue about.

Tisiphone

And wait, what? Wacky attacked someone?

Yub

Anachrophobic
That's just Homo being the paranoid old senile coot he is. Next he'll declare war on badgers or something.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
We should choose someone to be out punchbag for a week, and just be rude and obnoxious to them continually for a 7 day period. Anyone that doesn't play also becomes a target. Eventually, this pyramid of hate will build and it will collapse upon itself in a cataclysm of love.

Tisiphone

DO IT

Homo Erectus

That's just Homo being the paranoid old senile coot he is. Next he'll declare war on badgers or something.
glass houszes yuub, you unemployed mentally ill leech on society. WHy don't you make another baby so that Australlia cn take care of it for you?

Sorry Wacky, if I have misoncstrued your intent. Yub is right. I am paranoid. Sorry.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It's okay, sometimes I forget that some people take the word "cunt" to be an insult!

CaptainWacky

Not an ironic commentary on the state of QOTW, not a valid QOTW.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
We should choose someone to be out punchbag for a week, and just be rude and obnoxious to them continually for a 7 day period. Anyone that doesn't play also becomes a target. Eventually, this pyramid of hate will build and it will collapse upon itself in a cataclysm of love.

Will it be limited to the Pyramid of Hate thread?

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
No, my Hate knows no bounds. Otherwise it might become a "say nasty things" thread.

I am taking it to a new level.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I think we should all start a "bar thread" instead.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I thought you guys already did? You know, the one where you pretend to have the balls to antagonize Tisi?

CaptainWacky

Headvoid's problem is that he's too good at this. He has crashed through the typical "only hate in an ironic way" Mine Field glass ceiling to produce genuinely convincing bile.

CaptainWacky

You could have been useful during the war against TrekBBS.

CaptainWacky

But the admins are all nice now. :(