Why is this place so fucking dead?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

CaptainWacky

As you surely know, when you first started posting in the MF you were replying to dozens of threads with off topic or stupid replies which I found impossible to reply to and I got annoyed and possibly called you a cunt or an equivalent. You brought this up for a year or however long it's been afterwards saying things like "WACKY DOESN'T LIKE ME/DOESN'T WANT NEW PEOPLE POSTING!" when I really really didn't care at all and just wanted you to make posts it was possible to reply to. And you brought it up again in this thread. You can get over it any time you, it's your choice.

CaptainWacky

Still not ready then.

Homo Erectus

Wacky, you have beena dick to me since the moment I walked throug the door. I've barely said two words to you the whole time I have been here. I don't remember you calling me a cunt but it would be par for the course.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Wacky, you have beena dick to me since the moment I walked throug the door. I've barely said two words to you the whole time I have been here. I don't remember you calling me a cunt but it would be par for the course.

Shut up, Cunt.

CaptainWacky

I was properly a dick to you like once that I remember, over a year ago (probably over two looking at your reg date), for the reasons I stated. You took it personally and kept bringing it up. I honestly didn't really care and I don't remember being a dick much since, but sorry if you took any of my posts that way. I'm sure we've talked to each other normally in many threads.

whisky

Boobie inspector
A certain amount of name calling is par for the course around here, its not always meant as an insult, more playful banter.

Shrug it off or call them something back, but don't take it seriously, life's to short.

Homo Erectus

I was properly a dick to you like once that I remember, over a year ago (probably over two looking at your reg date), for the reasons I stated. You took it personally and kept bringing it up. I honestly didn't really care and I don't remember being a dick much since, but sorry if you took any of my posts that way. I'm sure we've talked to each other normally in many threads.

Actually we don't because I avoid you most of the time because I don't wnat to get attacked again.

As for the insults I don't throw them out often and I guess I just expect the same courtesy in return.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
[YOUTUBE]CRvF5VABOAo[/YOUTUBE]

Love Child

One Love
A certain amount of name calling is par for the course around here, its not always meant as an insult, more playful banter.

Shrug it off or call them something back, but don't take it seriously, life's to short.

I am insulted that no one has called me a cunt! You mother fuckers! I feel left out! OMG!

CaptainWacky

Actually we don't because I avoid you most of the time because I don't wnat to get attacked again.

As for the insults I don't throw them out often and I guess I just expect the same courtesy in return.

Attacked? Fuck's sake...

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
WACKY BIT ME!!!

(lol tired cultural reference!)

I don't even know if TK is dying because like usual I only visit the MF (and sometimes Speak Freely, but almost every thread being an argument rather than a debate gets tiring very fast), so I guess I'm part of the problem if it is. I'm still not gonna post anywhere else, though.