Welcome Wordforge posters

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Who ass I gotta kiss/kick/man handle/tickle/slap that hat to become a member of WORDFORGE?...Yo Eggs Mayonnaise check your PM...Brother needs another flavor< SSSSSSS

mmm, tangy or bitter? You're tongue is covered in shit so we know you've been snaking it up that bunghole :D

oh, btw read that thread Wilson LOL

jack

Bickendan's Troll Kingdom account is still active...Why wouldn't he say fuck me to my face?

I pointed this out to him, so you'll probably be hearing it "to your face" shortly. Fucking transgender bully.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
Bickendan's Troll Kingdom account is still active...Why wouldn't he say fuck me to my face?...:D:...Here is MY new deal...Who ass I gotta kiss/kick/man handle/tickle/slap that hat to become a member of WORDFORGE?...Yo Eggs Mayonnaise check your PM...Brother needs another favor<<<...:D
Go impale yourself on a one-bar prison, preferably with your keyboard and phone visible just out of reach.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Well, all WF pissers and posters welcome here. But I know thier fancy shoes can't handle this place.

Went to find a gif and saw this one instead.

Spy In The Wild Bird GIF by ThirteenWNET
lmao that's a great gif :lol:

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Bickendan's Troll Kingdom account is still active...Why wouldn't he say fuck me to my face?...:D:...Here is MY new deal...Who ass I gotta kiss/kick/man handle/tickle/slap that hat to become a member of WORDFORGE?...Yo Eggs Mayonnaise check your PM...Brother needs another favor<<<...:D
Fuck off.
I hear TrekBBS would love you.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
Right. Is there a possibility we can just sequester them into a locked down space? Lock Dickynoo in there too.
No, I'm serious here. If he had no Turdforge outlet for his general rage an ill-informed opinions he'd probably self-destruct in 5 or 10 seconds, whatever it was that Mission: Impossible said. And then, he might come down here to the nether regions of the internet and we could drill him a new asshole.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Go impale yourself on a one-bar prison, preferably with your keyboard and phone visible just out of reach.

Fuck off.
I hear TrekBBS would love you.

WF has Terererun.
TK has Chucklesfoot.

Was it that serious that Bick confronted ME with his dual, Lilac..Or... Was it Venooker, Charlemange, Brownfoot using the Lilac account? :DC'mon Dick/Bick give ME the OK to join Wordforge/Turdforge. Don't be a Dirk Funker...Are there any other staff here at Troll Kingdom who can get ME into Wordforge/Turdforge?

No Babyjake GIF - No Babyjake Nope GIFs

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I registered 16 weeks ago...Approve my account NOW.

jack

16 million years later.....
I registered 16 weeks ago...Approve my account NOW.
Your trolling sucks. Kindergarten tier. Ineffective.

By the way, you never told us what Eggs' bunghole tastes like?

Fruity? Sweet? Tangy?

Bitter?

:bigass:

jack

OIG3.JV6_vAw5F98t0g7IoZgN

jack

OIG1.uJ9rlwhLSaAziv_jX03B