Welcome Wordforge posters

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I don't think even thorazine would have an impact on Wilson...speaking of meds

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
RELATED TOPICS

To the members of WORDFORGE?...I'm coming!

Click Here For Complete Story
Crown Royalty Sticker - Crown Royalty Jewels Stickers
By: CeeJay | March 26, 2023

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Can someone give ME the WORDFORGE link, so I can register again...I promise not to register as CeeJay, New Jack, BLACKFOOT, steve samurai jack, Dershocka or tk's origal geedis..I'll use a funny-book or star trek/star wars username...HOLLA BLACK.

:day:

Last edited:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Can someone give ME the WORDFORGE link, so I can register again...I promise not to register as CeeJay, New Jack, BLACKFOOT, steve samurai jack, Dershocka or tk's origal geedis..I'll use a funny-book or star trek/star wars username...HOLLA BLACK.

:day:
Just register as Cocksucking Retarded N.igger and save the internet and Turdforge the trouble of approving your a cunt.

jack

Just register as Cocksucking Retarded N.igger and save the internet and Turdforge the trouble of approving your a cunt.
Better yet just bump the thread. It all goes away.

:bigass:

Last edited:

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Although the Brawndo thing sums up debating on WF pretty well too:

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
The key is to look at it like going to the zoo. You don't want to go every day--or even once a week--but once in awhile it's fun to go spend a day watching the animals. And you don't go expecting to have any kind of coherent conversation with them, but it can still be fun to buy a bag of treats and watch them do their funny antics when you give them attention.

jack

The key is to look at it like going to the zoo. You don't want to go every day--or even once a week--but once in awhile it's fun to go spend a day watching the animals. And you don't go expecting to have any kind of coherent conversation with them, but it can still be fun to buy a bag of treats and watch them do their funny antics when you give them attention.
I liked your Jesus post. Don't quite get all the hostility, but I always feel like I'm walking into the middle of a conversation when I go over there.

Go figure.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
Place is still full of imbeciles, but if that's their jam let them have it.

What would I do over there? Cross brains and wits with the likes of Dickynoo and Turdrun? I don't think so.

Then there's that idiot Tuckerfan too. I don't discount them all, Anc and I have been friends for years. But Jesus, talk about having to weed the iidiocy out, no thanks.

jack

I like Tererun, even though she seems to have swallowed the republican bullshit whole hog.

But I just don't get the "politics" of the place. Bix and I are friends (as always) and I guess Aque posts as "Will Power" or some such.

Such a different environment.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
When you understand that a simpleton like Dayton could drive them to the edge of destruction, had they not banned him--For The Body--it's easy to formulate an occasional post that fills them with insane 'tard rage. Then you just have to step back and watch the shit-show. :diacanu:

Mirah

I love you

Wait, are you talking about the zoo or a bar?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Ooh...A bar, called "The Zoo." :techman:

jack

Tererun is a fucking idiot. I thought we were having a discussion?