Welcome Wordforge posters

Lanzman

No-one of consequence
No, it's about otters in space and submarines on conveyor belts. Of the ass.

And Baba, of course.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
When I lurk and see Tehrerun posts, I cannot help hearing them in the voice of Milton from "Office Space."

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I'm very happy to see & it's a sign of progress that TK got rid of The Day Care Center for the Feeble Minded :D

BUT , ironically , TK is ITSELF another board's Day Care Center for the Feeble Minded & that board is Wordforge.

That was my doing. Cunt 40 thought he had his own private Idaho going down there.

Lost 1800 posts over it, in addition to getting one of his alts banned.

:bigass:

jack

When I lurk and see Tehrerun posts, I cannot help hearing them in the voice of Milton from "Office Space."
I have trouble lurking over there. Everything is so mish mash.

jack

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I'm very happy to see & it's a sign of progress that TK got rid of The Day Care Center for the Feeble Minded :D

BUT , ironically , TK is ITSELF another board's Day Care Center for the Feeble Minded & that board is Wordforge.

That was my doing. Cunt 40 thought he had his own private Idaho going down there.

Lost 1800 posts over it, in addition to getting one of his alts banned.

^^Wrong Venooker^^...blackfoot NAP had Troll Kingdoms Daycare shut down...You just went to the staff an bitched and moaned for years that he and steve samurai jack took over the forum, which was getting to much RESPECT.<<<That's the only credit you get, fuckely.

Last edited:

jack

^^Wrong Sir Jack^^...blackfoot NAP had Troll Kingdoms Daycare shut down...You just went to the staff an bitched and moaned for years that he and steve samurai jack took over the forum, which was getting to much RESPECT.<<<That's the only credit you get, fuckely.
I got the Daycare shut down, deleted , x'ed out, 86'd, destroyed, ended, finsished, busted kaput...as far as the Steve Samurai Jack dual:

smash-bros-yoshi-ban-hammer-3y90lj6f7cc1vb6j.gif

jack

^^Wrong Venooker^^...blackfoot NAP had Troll Kingdoms Daycare shut down...You just went to the staff an bitched and moaned for years that he and steve samurai jack took over the forum, which was getting to much RESPECT.<<<That's the only credit you get, fuckely.

Jack owned and operated. Thanks for dancing, dumbest black bastard on the planet.

Nice reaction score. Fun watching your other account tinkle on it HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
:D
I got the Daycare shut down, deleted , x'ed out, 86'd, destroyed, ended, finsished, busted kaput...as far as the Steve Samurai Jack dual:

Related Link

attention 'jack' and 'modman'
Click Here For Complete Story
By: blackfoot NAP | September 5, 2023

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
i also was the reason 'the daycare center' was deleted/no longer exist. it was the opposition between good and evil.

all because a few current members, former members who doesn't post here anymore and others crazy that had me on ignore was jealous of my tactics.

:wtf:
it wasn't my fault the staff moved my threads to the 'day care center' from 'the' badlands', 'speak freely' and 'the question and suggestion' forums.