Welcome Wordforge posters

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
No, that sounds about right. Humanity has jumped the shark and you're the shape of things to come. :bergman:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Speak for yourself. I'm no imbecile I'm a genius. That's right you fuckers I'm a genius like Shakespeare and Beethoven and Van Gogh. Don't you dare criticize my posts. I'm a fucking artist. I m sensitive to shit. I throw up before I login to the internet. I can make a keyboard speak! If I could be a fisherman I would but I can't because I'm a fucking genius!

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Psst. Go back to your enclave of imbeciles. :)
No you :p

Isn't that where we are now?
YES!

Speak for yourself. I'm no imbecile I'm a genius. That's right you fuckers I'm a genius like Shakespeare and Beethoven and Van Gogh. Don't you dare criticize my posts. I'm a fucking artist. I m sensitive to shit. I throw up before I login to the internet. I can make a keyboard speak! If I could be a fisherman I would but I can't because I'm a fucking genius!
Right on @jack !

No. Where do you think you are?
Replying to an imbecile's post :p

This is my impression of Tuckerfan waking up.

But after slamming his head into a wall he goes scouring Twitter (or X) for irrelevant things.

I wish Tuckerfan would re-post everything he posts on Wordforge on here , it'd give the board atmosphere!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom