Troll Kingdom the RPG demo

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
OK, I played the latest version. It's so much fun! I like the music in the GFHH as much as music in the TP... The Tea Time gag was really hysterical.

:D
mm

Lord Foil1212

TK addict
I want an update :mad:

a new version would be cool

Tyrant

I have one uploaded for some people but it's not something I want to present yet. The update is going to be a couple of times larger than the first one.

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
Are there a lot of secret things included in the demo? Because if there aren't, I don't want to waste my time trying to find those non-existant goodies.

Tyrant

Inside the barrels, I suppose. Everything else is fairly standard. Don't waste your time.

Gonad

1) I want to be able to toggle sound.

2) Are there more than two skills per character at this point if I level up enough?

3) So I am off battling randomly in the land beyond the "Thank you for playing." sign. Is there an end to the map on the right side? I haven't found it yet and I don't want to accidentally get stuck out there without any resources.

Tyrant

Nope, there aren't. But if you want to mess around more, you can get this early one:

Not many additions to the battle sequences, but there's a new town and a map (incomplete).

http://www.thehiddenelect.com/TKDemox.exe

Gonad

Not tonight but soon?

I'm looking forward to maxing out in each demo version on my computer!