Troll Kingdom the RPG demo

Tyrant

There's a chest in the 2nd house you open. Another cutscene and then you take the road to the forest mentioned.

bad dog

<marquee direction="left" behavior="alternate" scr
missmanners said:
needs more looting!!!

:D
mm

And the looter.

looter_1_original.jpg

Tyrant

Maybe a walkthrough is in order?

Oh, looks like Luci is posting.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I wouldn't trust to put anything on my computer that had anything to do with MESSY. Yet here you morons trust your computer to him completely. I would do complete system scans were I you, although I am not dumb enough to be you. Remember, I managed to wipe out half of your computers yet I only posted a fucking LINK which got me banned. You idiots are downloading executables from him. Fucking morons.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
SaintLucifer said:
I wouldn't trust to put anything on my computer that had anything to do with MESSY. Yet here you morons trust your computer to him completely. I would do complete system scans were I you, although I am not dumb enough to be you. Remember, I managed to wipe out half of your computers yet I only posted a fucking LINK which got me banned. You idiots are downloading executables from him. Fucking morons.

Blah, blah, blah, hyperbole, blah.

The .exe is totally safe you goon. It's a reputable program used by millions :roll:

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Mentalist said:
Blah, blah, blah, hyperbole, blah.

The .exe is totally safe you goon. It's a reputable program used by millions :roll:

So you got lucky. Not too many in here were lucky when I posted that link disguised as something else. Even you fell for it dipshit. How's the computer these days? Bwaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa! I crashed everyone's computers with a simple LINK. Can you imagine the stupidity required for anyone to allow this to happen? Christ-on-a-stick man! I still wouldn't trust MESSENGER as far as I can kick his head in.

Tyrant

Very nice strategy. You are so cunning. You absolutely have to let me suck your cock, Luci.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Messenger said:
Very nice strategy. You are so cunning. You absolutely have to let me suck your cock, Luci.

I knew you had a crush on me, otherwise why cling to my every post? Please be advised I do not swing that way. Surely SAREK or CRANKY must be available yes? Feel free to look them up.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Messenger said:

I'll download it and play it.

But only if you add a level where you can beat Luci to death with a spiked 2X4. :bigass:

Tyrant

No problemo!

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Ishcabittle said:

I know for a fact yours was one of the computers the link I posted crashed. You can deny all you want. Incredible that I wiped out an entire site with one little post. Bwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Tyrant

SaintLucifer said:
I know for a fact yours was one of the computers the link I posted crashed. You can deny all you want. Incredible that I wiped out an entire site with one little post. Bwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
So you admit to posting the bad stuff here?

Ban-worthy. Tsk tsk tsk.