Troll Kingdom the RPG demo

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
I'll try and whip up a "Luci" character, too, Mess. Fuckin' asshat...

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
I just got done with playing.. . GREAT FUN! Thank you, Messenger!

Mirah

I love you
This was one of my favorites so far. But its all hilarious! Thanks Messenger!

screenshot3zc6.png

Mirah

I love you
Technical Question: I don't know how to save. And so far I am only using the spacebar and arrow keys. Are there any other keys I will be using? Thanks. Oh and I got stuck when I decided to buy some jam. : )
So I am trying again right now.

Ishcabittle

SaintLucifer said:
I know for a fact yours was one of the computers the link I posted crashed. You can deny all you want. Incredible that I wiped out an entire site with one little post. Bwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Lie. I run unix, bitch.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I never clicked on any of your links, you unctious buffoon.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Messenger said:
There's a chest in the 2nd house you open. Another cutscene and then you take the road to the forest mentioned.

I couldnt open the chest. I got me to join though :D

Tyrant

Discontinued.

Tyrant

Ok, it's back.

Tyrant

Yes, I'm working on something but won't be going back to it for a few days. The next part will be many times larger.

Now would be a good time to ask for input.

I'm touchy about the music. I'm using MIDI tracks and a lot of computers interpret them differently. Is it satisfactory?

And input pertaining to anything else would be appreciated. I realize there are some improvements which could be made. For one, notification of a character learning a new ability.

Ishcabittle

Music is good, the town's tune gets stuck in my head every once in a while, it's odd.

It lets me know when I've leveled up, and I usually check after that - after I learned that I had abilities. I personally enjoy that sort of self discovery, but a notification would be fly too. I guess the only input I would have would be some more cameos of TK regulars, perhaps as bosses and whatnot. Maybe throw in a few party building choices, like do I want to bring along Mentalist the mage, or Sarek the tank (probably not Sarek, drinks all the wine)?

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Can you randomise responses from people and give probabilities for people to get stuff by talking to characters? i.e. 1 in 5 chance of getting some bong water etc.

This way you encourage people to re-visit and make the game longer - for less effort. I imagine this is much harder to do than I have mentioned here.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
I need a screencap of the Lilac bush, because I'm too lazy to install this right now (PM me and yell at me to d/l it!!!).
Also, some of the other towns could be LoNAF, rEFCL, Trek, etc. And one of the quests is to chase Lisa out of Trek, another could be raze EFCL (so loki can build rEFCL).