THE KINGDOM OF BLACKFOOT

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
This is what you get when you click on that link, douchebag

Board Offline.
Terms of Service Violation.

jack

I don't know what your problem is, you know it got shut down. You also know why :bigass: You may still be able to see your board but you'd be the only one. There's a reason they won't let it be online.

But, you know this already.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I don't know what your problem is, you know it got shut down. You also know why :bigass: You may still be able to see your board but you'd be the only one. There's a reason they won't let it be online.

But, you know this already.

What tha fuck are you talking about? THE KINGDOM OF BLACKFOOT is still in full effect. Are you clucking on the link with your right or left hand? :bigass:

jack

Guess the cupcakeer doesn't understand what "offline" means. I have owned messageboards in the past. The software is "yours", getting it "published" and "keeping it online" are not mutually exclusive.

Yo, Mr Castle...what do you get when you click on BLACKPOOPERS link?

jack

What tha fuck are you talking about? THE KINGDOM OF BLACKFOOT is still in full effect. Are you clucking on the link with your right or left hand? :bigass:

Your obsession with my cock is disgusting. Try to keep up.

The Question

Eternal
Totally saved that, btw. I get editing to fix a typo, but I think we all know you're gonna play and act like you never made the typo at all. Tough dookeh! :sarek:

eSIA1w9.png

Yo, Mr Castle...what do you get when you click on the BLACKPOOPERS link?

Sec. In the words of that erudite scholar Mr. Owl, "Let's find out!"

jack

I have no idea why you and jack can't properly see my board. i'll have to check that out.

I knew a girl like you once. I bashed her head in with a shovel and buried her in a shallow grave in my backyard.

She still has never been found :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I knew a girl like you once. I bashed her head in with a shovel and buried her in a shallow grave in my backyard.

She still has never been found :bigass:

So it wasn't that ugly bitch you were on the boat with on your FB profile pic that you deleted. I saved that pick asshole. Baahahahahaha.

jack

How's the board doing, shit for brains??

TOS violation indeed

jack

...............hope you didn't spend too many hours on that bitch, eh?

I feel ya 'bro :bigass:

jack

and you didn't even have an arcade bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah