THE KINGDOM OF BLACKFOOT

BROWNFOOT

My board (THE KINGDOM OF BLACKFOOT) is fucking driving my ass up a wall and back. I actually have 37 members registered there. I can only view 3 when I go on as a guest. I can't view my custom board when viewing as a guest. I think I have them hidden and I can not find the function to change that. Is a fucking mess. I have 10 boards that you have to be a member to view and post. Shit! I can't even re-size my pics on the front page.

cupcakea caint even run his own shit L'OL

:tee-hee!:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL and he didn't get to bump the top of the thread either.

SPRUNG!!!

jack

HEY THE KINGDUMB OF BLACKFOOT HAS BEEN VAPPOOPERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BROWNFOOT

Duz U mean U dun gone ova there an POOPT on dat shiz!

Yo CEE JAY homie dats B wut we callz "JUST DESSERT'S" cupcakea!

U know wut "JUST DESSERT'S" B, rite cupcakea?

Dat's B like when yo mammy go 2 da GROSS-ry sto'! An den she cum bakk n U all like, "Mammy! Mammy! Didjoo buys sum FOOD dis time!"

N she go, "NAW, little cupcakea-azz cupcakeA! JUST DESSERT'S!"

"But MAMMY! I's HONGRY!"

"SHUT cho li'l cupcakeA azz up an GIT cho li'l cupcakeA azz down 2 da corna! U knowz wut choo can git a MOUF ful of, li'l HOE-ass cupcakeA!"

:laughing!:

:farting!:

:hooting!:

:tee-hee!:

jack

DID YOU JUST BLACKPOOPER YOURSELF??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Forums at THE KINGDOM OF BLACKFOOT that is only viewable as a member: I have The Swamp, The PorkChopHouse, Venookers Corner, Omnisexuals (gay or not), Did Kevin Really say that?, and much- much more. :bigass:...Including photo shopped pics of jack that we can't post at Troll Kingdom :bigass:.

:day:
Baahahahahahahahahahahahaha

jack

maxresdefault.jpg

jack

:bigass: BLACKPOOPER JUST OWNED HIMSELF

AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jack

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Board Offline.
Terms of Service Violation.

How easy was that? :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
ToS violation. MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Dumb thieving cupcakeer probably stole somebody's IP who complained to his host about it causing them to shitcan his board. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

jack

I got a screenie when he was trying to log in :p

ELj56P4WsAY-kjH.jpg

The Question

Eternal
The caption, him muttering aloud as he's trying passwords:

"Muh... dik? Nnngh! Dindu... nuffin?! Aaargh! Tryna... finna?! Aaagh! Muh... REPPUH RATIUMZ?! AAAAAAGH!!! YES... MASSUH?! NOOOOOO!!!"

jack

Forums at THE KINGDOM OF BLACKFOOT that is only viewable as a member: I have The Swamp, The PorkChopHouse, Venookers Corner, Omnisexuals (gay or not), Did Kevin Really say that?, and much- much more. :bigass:...Including photo shopped pics of jack that we can't post at Troll Kingdom :bigass:.

:day:
Baahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Looks like the laughs are on you :bigass:

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
ToS violation. MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Dumb thieving cupcakeer probably stole somebody's IP who complained to his host about it causing them to shitcan his board. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Huh?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
The caption, him muttering aloud as he's trying passwords:

"Muh... dik? Nnngh! Dindu... nuffin?! Aaargh! Tryna... finna?! Aaagh! Muh... REPPUH RATIUMZ?! AAAAAAGH!!! YES... MASSUH?! NOOOOOO!!!"

HUH?

Last edited: