THE KINGDOM OF BLACKFOOT

The Question

Eternal
19Xucwg.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
"O'Kay. I wanna do this thing right. Instead of getting a free message board, I thought I'll spend a couple of bucks and buy my own. How would you feel if I were to use this domain name. There's still time to preserve your handle at my board. So far I have 76 members on board. When I start the board registration will not be FREE. Its gonna cost yah. "

You must be mentally ill. The board you put up is a "free" one. 76 members on board? I saw 3 posts yesterday which were copypasta of the rules. There are exactly two members signed up so far (with three posts total) You (ceejay blackfoot) and some dual you already created that hasn't posted yet. What complete bullshit.

Looks like a failure so far :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
Just him and his own alts. Maybe he can take his copypasta about cupcakeerball over to his own board instead of shitting up this one. Or maybe he just likes it here better where a mean ol' cracka like me can make fun of him. I think he likes it, which would be because he has no self-respect. Nor should he have any self-respect.
:sarek:

jack

He's addicted to being trolled here at TK, so you'll hear lots of bullshit about his successful board while he shits up the place here with his three accounts as usual.

He must get off on the negative attention I'm thinking (like you said above in your post). When I started the Kingdom back in the day I was so busy with the board I didn't have much time to post here for months.

Signs of the times. Starting up a new messageboard when messageboards are on the decline in this social media environment is simply a fools gambit. The established ones keep their base, but don't grow. Can't see the attraction for a spinoff TK board to be honest.

But then, who's the biggest fool at TK? :bigass:

Last edited:

jack

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Now, the Kingdom of Brownfoot... That might be a forum worth joining.

jack

LOL 5 posts and his two accounts still.

Not bad for a first week, I guess :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
THE KINGDOM OF BLACKFOOT is now open to the public. I opened the General Discussion Board so GUEST can post messages without any name acknowledged. No registration is required for use. I'd like to send out an special invite to the following...

Peter McDonald, Frank Carrera, Cory Fucka, Danny Hellman, J.M. Hunter, Joe Kletz, Rich Koller, Steve Hogan, Alex Buchett, Ed Gauthier, Rick Veitch, Alan Moore, Jeffery House, Stephen R. Bissette and Troll Kingdom.

I found these guys on FaceBook, Thanks to jack. Baahahahahahahahahahahaha.

And Another Thang:

The persons who pre-registered must register through the board. For some odd reason the board doesn't allow administrator to perform this action until I pay. I not sure if I like this board, so I might not keep it. This board has limited functions a administrator can use. My last 4 free message board was much better than this. So what tha fuck, lets enjoy THE KINGDOM OF BLACKFOOT while its FREE.

jack

Nig says this: The persons who pre-registered must register through the board. For some odd reason the board doesn't allow administrator to perform this action until I pay. I not sure if I like this board, so I might not keep it. This board has limited functions a administrator can use. My last 4 free message board was much better than this. So what tha fuck, lets enjoy THE KINGDOM OF BLACKFOOT while its FREE. "

Forgot he said this:
Get ready. 31 out of 36 former members who have requested their origanal accounts are back. 79 new accounts have been activated.

And Another thang:

For $19.99 a month you can be a administrator.
For $1.99 a month you can be a moderator.
All Members will be required to pay 5 cents for every 50 messages made.

Point blank...I'm going too jack yall's ass up and get paid-in-full. Baahahahahahahahahahaha. With this and my Old Kingdom shit I'm making a dime.""

So, I guess you really do just make shit up as you go along. Sad. No one cares at all by the way. I just have fun pointing out what a total loser and liar you are.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Wait, charging people to be members?

Shit, that's some old-school SDN-style fuckery. Mike Wong would be proud.

(I say "Old School" because he stopped doing that right about the time of either 4chan's invasion of SDN, or the SDN-Phenom Brigade War. I forget which one.)

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I never had to pay a toll to troll, and I'm keeping it that way. I was going to sign up for Blackfoot's board and spam it up like a retarded spam monkey but I'll wait until it's free.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Wait, charging people to be members?

I never had to pay a toll to troll, and I'm keeping it that way. I was going to sign up for Blackfoot's board and spam it up like a retarded spam monkey but I'll wait until it's free.

I'm not charging members join THE KINGDOM OF BLACKFOOT. It will cost $19.95 a month if I decide to keep it. I was going to charge for buying the rights to TrollKingdom.com. (Buy now for $2,795 or make 12 monthly payments of $232.92).until I got my money back. I'd have to sell many copies of BLACKFOOT'S KINGDOM WARS to keep those payments up.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
My board (THE KINGDOM OF BLACKFOOT) is fucking driving my ass up a wall and back. I actually have 37 members registered there. I can only view 3 when I go on as a guest. I can't view my custom board when viewing as a guest. I think I have them hidden and I can not find the function to change that. Is a fucking mess. I have 10 boards that you have to be a member to view and post. Shit! I can't even re-size my pics on the front page.

jack

You are completely batshit insane