Some movies watched in 2022

Mirah

I love you
CHIPS was cute.
Now I am watching "She's funny that way" It has a great cast, I didn't think I would like it, but I do.

Also what Netflix considers comedy is bs.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Light-year, it's ok, touching in a few places, has more in common with Lego movie 2 than it probably intended.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Prey (2022) - I thought it was a lot of fun. Very well shot, good action, strong lead performance from Amber Midthunder. Good dog. I liked it!

whisky

Boobie inspector
Gone in 60 seconds, not seen this in years, but the wife wanted to see a film with cars in it, lots of people who would be much more famous later, including a pre doctor who Christopher Ecclestone, and waaaay pre any man Micheal Pena.

Tenatious D and the pick of destiny. A fun 90 minutes, slightly let down by the lack of tribute.

CaptainWacky

Lego Star Wars Summer Vacation (2022) - Why is Finn so much better written in LEGO specials than the movies?

Billy Dee Williams sounds like Zoidberg now, it's weird.

whisky

Boobie inspector
They let him do something besides shout Rey
I thought it was odd there was no adult Luke this time.

CaptainWacky

He's off having force ghost sex.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I watched moonfall, I kind of liked it, it's utter bollocks science wise, but turn your brain off and it's fun.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Clerks 2, thought I'd better watch this one before the 3rd one came out. Pretty funny.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Collateral, missed the first five minutes, but got the gist of it.

CaptainWacky

Do Revenge (2022) - Are all American high school students really super rich 25 year olds or are movies lying to me? It wasn't bad but made me feel old. I like the two main actors (Maya Hawke and Camilia Mendes) so enjoyed watching them. But maybe I should watch movies aimed at middle aged men now. I don't know what those are.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Everything, everywhere, all at once.

This is incredibly creative, and probably the only film you will see this year where someone does Kung Fu with a butt plug up their arse.
It's on my list to eventually watch. I saw the trailer.....hot dog fingers.....

Mirah

I love you
I watched the majority of the movie when I was working in a theater. I remember the ticket master being horrified that a gal dropped off her 2 young kids (maybe 13?) to see this movie and he mentioned stuff in the movie and asked, "Are you sure?"

CaptainWacky

Yeah that's on my list I'll probably watch it on Sunday instead of some Netflix shit for KIDS.