Okay, WHERE TF did all the forums go?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I'll be glad to purchase TrollKingdom.net from Mentalist. I made that offer a few years back when TK was .com.
Are you you going to get TK shut down for violations of the Terms of Service and then pretend it's still active like with your Hyperboard?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
:sips coffee, gets ready to go to work:

jack

I'll be happy to go halves with Wacky in an aquisition. Not quite according to plan, but he's the only person I'd consider going into partnership with.

<Damar>"First, TK. Then... on to WordForge."</Damar>

We will just have to wait and see what mentys plan is. I would also be in for a third and have a private 20tb server for hosting.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I'll be glad to purchase TrollKingdom.net from Mentalist. I made that offer a few years back when TK was .com.

Sure you would. I bet his plan isn't to sell it though. ;)

Well I hope Mentalist don't go nuts and shit can Trollkingdom. We've been doing this for almost 20 years Venooker. It will be fucked up we lost contact with each other even though I hate you not only through many message board, but in RL. I'm willing to offer Mentalist top dollar for Trollkingdom.

jack

Do yourself a favor and shut up.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Well I hope Mentalist don't go nuts and shit can Trollkingdom. We've been doing this for almost 20 years Venooker. It will be fucked up we lost contact with each other even though I hate you not only through many message board, but in RL. I'm willing to offer Mentalist top dollar for Trollkingdom.
If Menty went mental and did sell you the board, I can guarantee that everyone would leave and you'd be stuck here talking to your duals and pretending they are different people and the board is more active than it is. Pretty much what you do now.

jack

Pretty sure food stamps are useless overseas.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
If Menty went mental and did sell you the board, I can guarantee that everyone would leave and you'd be stuck here talking to your duals and pretending they are different people and the board is more active than it is. Pretty much what you do now.

There is no need for Mentalist to trash TK. If its money he needs, I got it. Regardless who stays or leaves, I think TK is a great investment. Two mouths ago I had Michael Jordan (The owner of The Charlotte Hornets) attempt to register here, but he's still waiting for activation. I can also get Clyde Simmons who played along side Reggie White in Philadelphia glory days

jack

Loves me some Garbage!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
There is no need for Mentalist to trash TK. If its money he needs, I got it. Regardless who stays or leaves, I think TK is a great investment. Two mouths ago I had Michael Jordan (The owner of The Charlotte Hornets) attempt to register here, but he's still waiting for activation. I can also get Clyde Simmons who played along side Reggie White in Philadelphia glory days
How many of them are your duals or low class cupcakeer friends?

jack

LOL @ "two mouths ago"

Talk about freudian slippage ;)

If lies were actually money our little TK pinata might be "rich" baaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahah

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
What's the hurry? Nothing's gone. You got another TK down the road waiting for you?

jack

Lets see some proof of the unactivated reg or it never happened. As in you're just spouting bullshit, as usual ;)