Okay, WHERE TF did all the forums go?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
I take it with daycare gone, we’re not taking new members, or have we become kinder and gentler?

the daycare center was deleted because of me. i had 4 threads sent there from speak freely and the badlanbs..

The TK Day Care Center For the Feeble Minded
Members online
By:
images
blackfoot NAP
Started: June 7, 2018

^the most messages in the history of the daycare center...now deleted^ this thread started out in speak freely, sent to the badlands and ended up in daycare.

bitmoji-20180606015400.png

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
the daycare center was deleted because of me. i had 4 threads sent there from speak freely and the badlanbs..

The TK Day Care Center For the Feeble Minded
Members online
By:
images
blackfoot NAP
Started: June 7, 2018

^the most messages in the history of the daycare center...now deleted^ this thread started out in speak freely, sent to the badlands and ended up in daycare.

bitmoji-20180606015400.png

Autism is a thing with you, I see.

The Question

Eternal
I'm not sure it's fair to tar autists with the Crackfoot brush. Comparing decent people living to overcome a neurological challenge to him seems unfair to them; he's not trying to overcome anything. He's just a pathological liar.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I'm not sure it's fair to tar autists with the Crackfoot brush. Comparing decent people living to overcome a neurological challenge to him seems unfair to them; he's not trying to overcome anything. He's just a pathological liar.
Indeed. My autistic nephew is smarter than Crackfoot.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
See? Autistic

The Question

Eternal
Well, at least you're not just engaging in copypasta, stoop anchor. Now, if you'll just give us your word that you'll retire your other three duals, you might even find that people here will accept you.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
eFvRKcP.gif