My Admin Control Panel tells me the following...

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Ignorance is usually bliss, in your case it's orgasmic.

You gone learn to stop posting in defence of evreyone here old man.

And another thang, "Jack".

When I'm(Blackfoot) not talking to you, shut tha fuck up. You will only respond when I'm talking to you only.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
And what gender did you register under, male? female? bisexual? homosexual? omnisexual? or other?

:popcorn:

Who cares? Why do you need to know their actual gender?

This doesn't concern you. This is between "Kitty" and me(Blackfoot). Stay out of grown folks business.

Up Top.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
You gone learn to stop posting in defence of evreyone here old man.

What exactly is he defending? jack and everyone else trolling you, pwning you, owning you, and laughing at you?

Get out asshole, truth hurts doesn't it?

Seph

Retired Account
When I'm(Blackfoot) not talking to you, shut tha fuck up. You will only respond when I'm talking to you only.

03344892744419246285.jpg

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
This doesn't concern you. This is between "Kitty" and me(Blackfoot). Stay out of grown folks business.

Up Top.

It does concern me. Kitty is a nice person and I get worried when retarded cupcakeers like Charles stalk and obsess over them.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
stalk and obsess over them.

You're stalking and obsessing over me(Blackfoot) as a dual. You even obsess over the same issues as "Jack". Care to explain that Loktar? Check the time stamps chump.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
You're stalking and obsessing over me(Blackfoot) as a dual. You even obsess over the same issues as "Jack". Care to explain that Loktar? Check the time stamps chump.

Can't right now....I have to go to work selling vitamins and then work on my radio show for TKR.

Ooops....signed in with the wrong account....brb.

Seph

Retired Account
Ooops....signed in with the wrong account....brb.

... HERE I AM... go fuck yourself chuckles u fucked up piscine fuck3r...

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Let me clue you in asshole. I'm not really trolling "Bickendan" and "Bickendan" is not trolling me, he's just defending you from the beat down me(Blackfoot) and New Age Posting has been giving you. Other than that I(Blackfoot) and "Bickendan" are cool.

And another thang, "Jack".

"Bickendan" is number 2 on my favorite posters list at "TrollKingdom", behind "Gagh".

Wat.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Like you should realize that your trolling of me(Blackfoot) sucks. By doing so your "Lilac" dual was uncovered.
Are you sure it's not Lilac PRETENDING to be me?
And another thang, "Bickendan".

I got a lil something-something for you. Wait on it.

:bill:

geedis

It takes Charles an average of 9 minutes, 27 seconds to post replies to threads. That measures the time between him starting typing in the reply button, and hitting 'reply'.

He's either searching a lot for the """ key, or just passing in and out of consciousness. Or maybe his Mum calls him for his tea? I don't know.

Pffffffffffffffffffffhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt,

Wow. This is pwning at it's best by Blackfoot.

jack

You should look up what "pwning" really means, because clearly the concept eludes you.

geedis

Gagh spying on Blackfoot and posting it is definitely being pwned vap.

jack

Except, Gagh totally made everything up and you all walked face first into it "geedis".

jesus, are you really this thick?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Up Top.

It does concern me. Kitty is a nice person and I get worried when retarded cupcakeers like Charles stalk and obsess over them.

Are you serious? Then why is Kitty trolling me(A TrollMaster)? I(Blackfoot) suggest you tell "Kitty" to stay offa my threads and avoid me whenever possible.

C'mon "Loktard", you've been here long enough to know how I roll, wether male or female its all ways on and popping.

Up Top!

And another thang, "Loktard".

You're defending "Kitty", doesn't help her/his cause.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Gagh spying on Blackfoot and posting it is definitely being pwned vap.

Except, Gagh totally made everything up and you all walked face first into it "geedis".

jesus, are you really this thick?

Liar. It was confirmed by "Dirk Funk", "Dual" and "aeommai".

And another thang "Jack".

No how I know "Gagh" was pwned...... He never replied after creating this thread. Which means he was caught spying on me, which might be against "TrollKingdom's" policy.

Silence is a dead give away of guilt. Things around here are going in my favour dawg. I love it when admin get caught abusing power

Up Top mothafucka.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Are you serious? Then why is Kitty trolling me(A TrollMaster)? I(Blackfoot) suggest you tell "Kitty" to stay offa my threads and avoid me whenever possible.

C'mon "Loktard", you've been here long enough to know how I roll, wether male or female its all ways on and popping.

Up Top!

And another thang, "Loktard".

You're defending "Kitty", doesn't help her/his cause.

I suggest you shut the fuck up, porch monkey.