My Admin Control Panel tells me the following...

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
It takes Charles an average of 9 minutes, 27 seconds to post replies to threads. That measures the time between him starting typing in the reply button, and hitting 'reply'.

He's either searching a lot for the """ key, or just passing in and out of consciousness. Or maybe his Mum calls him for his tea? I don't know.

Pffffffffffffffffffffhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt,

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
That's a nifty function. Do you have any other interesting statistics to share with us?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
It takes Charles an average of 9 minutes, 27 seconds to post replies to threads. That measures the time between him starting typing in the reply button, and hitting 'reply'.

He's either searching a lot for the """ key, or just passing in and out of consciousness. Or maybe his Mum calls him for his tea? I don't know.

Pffffffffffffffffffffhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt,

And another thang, "Gagh".

PWND
:popcorn:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
See how easy it is Gagh? I know you already know.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Playing cupcakeer's advocate here. Could it be possible that the statistics are skewed by him clicking reply and leaving the window open? Perhaps having to take care of serious cupcakeer business like downing a bucket of KFC and a 40. Or smackin' some hos? This could seriously distort the actual time he spends posting.

aeommai

cookie?
though this IS funny, it's not much of a troll. it's not like he doesn't do other stuff surfing the web. i mean when you've got an hour long time limit you've got to multitask

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Srsly, though Gagh. You guys have micrologging turned on? That's got to be resulting in a shitload of overhead for your server. No wonder the system crawls and times out as often as it does.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Gagh knows the internet is serious business. There is no room here for tomfoolery.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
We do however welcome Uncle Tom foolery...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
i'D RATHER PULL HIZ Ears

Seph

Retired Account
Gagh Or Chuckle aka charles?